• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question on Advent Children (SPOILERS!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH Player

Website
www.vicsmix.com
In the movie FF7 Advent Children Sephiroth's wing comes out of nowhere. He also has it when you fight him in the game. Why does his wing only come out after Cloud defeats him?

australian sora

Keyblade Master
Re: Question on Advent Children

XD becuase he is the "one winged angel" and he dies and it comes out....and im pretty sure cloud has the other wing...not sure

australian sora

Keyblade Master

lol i got advent children like 2 days ago buit allready seen it in jap...

and i got a free frigen poster with mine :)

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...

japanese voiceovers sound way better. yazoo is so monotone and reno doesnt say yo ONCE in the whole movie. and aerith is also monotone and extremely girlish voice. but its probably better in japanese b/c it was originally made FOR japan

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade

It's hard to explain, but I suppose it was simply showing Sephiroth's true form, "One winged angel"

australian sora

Keyblade Master

and that the name of the song when cloud and him fight "one winged angel"

some of the english voices are cooler than jap

Little_Red

betch.

I wish that they had the japanese voices for kh2 and just had the english subtitles on the bottom. Japanese is so much better then our crappy english voiceovers.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

li'lwitch8251! said:
I wish that they had the japanese voices for kh2 and just had the english subtitles on the bottom. Japanese is so much better then our crappy english voiceovers.
hahaha, you fail...

FFAC hade the best VA you could ask for, The Japanese VA are no better, and Subtitles sucks, it makes it look crapy. No movie should have subs..well Chinese subs, but I cant understand that, and theres not many movies I watch in Chinese..
lol

any get over it, these damn VA are the best, stop freaking crying..damn..English FFAC..only thing that made it wroth getting is the VA..and CGI

Japanese version suck as did English..but not because of the VA, but the plot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back