• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Question about TAV's armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

XwingsofaresX

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
sorry if this sounds confusing, but i wanted to know...how do they get into the armor? ive seen them without it and when they do use it, they grab their left arm or something and flash, theres armor. can anyone explain that or show me when that happens?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I don't know. I wanna know too. I've always pictured Zero Suit Samus's final smash in Brawl is the way their Armor comes back on.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Awards
They have to punch the arm pad on them, which is the key to their armor.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I always figured that just summon it like they do with the Keyblade. You know, they just will it to appear.

tirich91

Awards
it's pretty obvious that they push a button on the side of their arm.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Awards
i think it's pretty straightforward, they have a piece on their left arm that they press to activate the armor

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Of course, it has something to do with activating armor.

bryanbryan

Awards
Either a button, or they just summon it like they do with the keyblade, which is why there's a flash of light?