• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about KH3D part (spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

joniaske

Hey everyone!

I just have a quick question,

somewhere in the game, Riku encounters ansem the wise (and roxas, xion,...) on the island. Does anyone know what's being said and how riku got there (is it a representation of sora's heart?) ? And if it's important to the story? I can easily find the clip on youtube but not a single sub unfortunately....

Btw what are the chances of SE releasing another game before KH3.... i mean they can still draw inspiration from the multiverse theory ;) to mess up our heads completely.
but seriously I am lost already, the plot starts to splinter and branch. How new fans are going to understand KH3 when it releases beats me

Thnx guys!

krexia

Translator
Awards
I posted a translation of that scene in this thread - see the section titled "Riku, Mysterious Tower Part 5: What Ansem the Wise Left Behind".

Straythe

Btw what are the chances of SE releasing another game before KH3.... i mean they can still draw inspiration from the multiverse theory ;) to mess up our heads completely.

1) Vs 13 won't be out till 2013 (if we're lucky.. actually no, game will be out in 2013, thing is game might be real trash if they're not done :/ but hey, 6 years... their blame)

2) Ps4 coming out within the next 3 years

3) BBSv2 hinted (and named)

There's NO chance another KH game is not being made before KH 3.

And BBSv2 might the one to explain many of the mysteries.

TVA1994

1) Vs 13 won't be out till 2013 (if we're lucky.. actually no, game will be out in 2013, thing is game might be real trash if they're not done :/ but hey, 6 years... their blame)

2) Ps4 coming out within the next 3 years

3) BBSv2 hinted (and named)

There's NO chance another KH game is not being made before KH 3.

And BBSv2 might the one to explain many of the mysteries.

Whats Vs? and the next game better be KH3!!!

Straythe

Whats Vs? and the next game better be KH3!!!

Final Fantasy Versus 13.

The next game WILL NOT be KH3, it's absolutely IMPOSSIBLE. Took Nomura 6 years to make Versus 13, the ps4 is coming soon so they won't start the KH 3 dev before they got dev kit for ps4... And even if they did (which would be in 2013) that would take them at least 3 years to get it done.

And Osaka team is done with DDD, which means they can now work on the game they made sort of a trailer for in BBS final mix, which is BBSV2.

Venitas

Final Fantasy Versus 13.

The next game WILL NOT be KH3, it's absolutely IMPOSSIBLE. Took Nomura 6 years to make Versus 13, the ps4 is coming soon so they won't start the KH 3 dev before they got dev kit for ps4... And even if they did (which would be in 2013) that would take them at least 3 years to get it done.

And Osaka team is done with DDD, which means they can now work on the game they made sort of a trailer for in BBS final mix, which is BBSV2.

According to a recent interview, Nomura supposedly said that the next game will end the Xehanort Saga...and previously, he said that the Xehanort saga would end in kh3...

Straythe

Probably the next game, story wise. Meaning there will not be more stories about Sora and Riku until KH 3.

But we are totally getting the spin off BBSv2 that takes place before the events of DDD in the meanwhile.

TVA1994

Idk he said that kh3 take right after DDD. idc if it takes 2 more years or 3 for kh3 as long as the next game is for sure kh3. Im done waiting and done going through side games...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Okay if I remember right Nomura said that KH3 would not take anywhere near as long to make as Versus XIII because they have already been through many trial and errors with next gen technology during Versus XIII's production, therefore KH3 will not take even close to Versus XIII's production. So I expect KH3 to take 2 years to complete at the most.

Which means this year: KH3D
2013: BBSV2 or KH 358/2 Days Remake
2014: BBSV2 or KH 358/2 Days Remake
2015: KH3

Thus keeping his promise of one game a year. Why do I say there might be a 358/2 Days remake? Nomura seems to be hinting toward it when he said he wanted to use the analog stick for 358/2 Days. There is also the possibility of an HD Collection but that seems like something best suited for this year than anyother year.

What I don't get is why doesn't Nomura just let the Osaka team make KH3? They did pretty good jobs on KH3D and BBS, so why not KH3? Does it really matter that much that the Versus XIII team makes KH3?

Straythe

Yeah since Osaka team didn't create any engine ^^' . They're good (BBS and re:COM are the best KH to date) but they can't create things on their own ^^ . They'll help and give input and I think that's it. (edit : I meant they might not be able to create an epic next gen 3d engine for their first "next gen" job)

Also, 2 years for Kingdom Hearts 3 ? Are you kidding ? It NEVER took Square such a small dev time ....

Also, don't forget ps4 are coming, they won't be making a game for the ps3 if it's planned to release in 2015 >_> ....

That means having to create everything from scratch, do you seriously believe it will only take 2 years ? You don't even HAVE to take my words for it, just look at how Square works.

Also, a remake of 358/2 days would be so freakin' lame. It's the only KH game I really hated playing. :/

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
id prefer
2012 = kh 3d
2013 = kh bbs2
2014 = kingdom hearts 1 HD remake (with added bits from com/days/bbs)
2015 = ps4 kh3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back