• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about BBS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well Nomaru says you can think of it being in the past, and in the future, I personally think either Sora is reading a journal of BBS, or Xehanort is remembering Terra Aqua Ven and ect...Or something like that.

That and that History may repeat itself, VAT SKR.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
BBS occured 10 years before Kingdom Hearts.. But it could be a message for future Kingdom Hearts.
lol

It seems to me that the past might bear information about what the future will hold. In other words the past might repeat itself.

It also might end up being that SRK are learning about the keybladers before them via letter or something else, thus having the exterior story after kh2 and the core of the story 10 years in the past.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Hey as you can tell I'm new, just one question. I've heard some people say Birth by Sleep is in the past and others say it's in the future, so which one is correct?

It's in the past. Like 10 years before KH1. But, it's info contributes to KH3 which is in the future. So it's kinda both, but mostly the past.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
It seems to me that the past might bear information about what the future will hold. In other words the past might repeat itself.

I agree. This seems to be the most plausible explanation. There seem to be many connections regarding TAV and SRK (the names meaning the same thing in different languages, etc.), which could very well indicate that what happens in Birth by Sleep could foreshadow possibly a grim scenario that Riku, Sora and Kairi might find themselves in when the future comes. D:

shadow_of_light

They might end up in that situation but I hope the outcome isn't as grim as BBS appears.

i think that even if they do end up in the same situation, the ourcome will definitely be different. its seems like a portion of this story feels like someone trying to right a wrong that they feel they've done. it all just depends on who chooses what path...

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I kinda hope it doesn't end it too harsh a way either. I mean, I would figure somebody would sacrifice themselves for something or..something epic like that. But I dunno.

I agree, I don't want it to be a massacre or see them all destroyed. I do think that someone will sacrifice themself....Terra anyone?

Seikay

I agree, I don't want it to be a massacre or see them all destroyed. I do think that someone will sacrifice themself....Terra anyone?

Maybe Ven just because I think him sacrificing himself would somehow be the reason why him and Roxas look like each other so much.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I think Ven might just get beaten down completely, where Terra with his connection to Riku would seme more likely to sacrifice himself.

Seikay

Yeah I guess that would also tie in with KH because of when Riku closes himself in Kingdom Hearts at the end of KH1.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Yeah I guess that would also tie in with KH because of when Riku closes himself in Kingdom Hearts at the end of KH1.

Let me just add to that. In KH2 He also throws himself between Xemnas and Sora in the final fght, and that is when Riku hurts his leg.

8shortfuse

Yeah, Riku would sacrafice himself, but so would Sora. Actually if you think about it he did put himself in mortal danger to save all the worlds, and his friends. And if he would have had to I think he would have shut himself behind the door to Kingdom Hearts too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back