• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quest #350 - SPOILERS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fata1Thumbs

How are you supposed to 1 turn Hades?

Four health bars and 3x Defense Up?!

I can barely get 1 1/2 bars down in a single turn. Why would they design a fight that only people who have the absolute best medals money can buy? My Speed Medals aren't terrible, but they're pretty solid.

Is there a hidden mechanic I am missing?

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
No, no hidden mechanics. I used the Lady Luck with Alice to de-buff him, then Kairi to boost my speed medals. I have some pretty powerful Speed Medals though (Sora Master Form, Stitch, Marluxia)

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I was afraid that I needed Alice. I got almost the same type of speed medals, but with nothing to debuff him I can only multi turn him.

Xelon99

Awards
Ironically, someone in my party has Alice. But that's of no use to me this way. I can get my medals two tiers up and take him down to one bar easily, but that's it. Are there any other medals to take his buffs away or are we all just stuck until we either get Alice or a lot stronger medals?

Fata1Thumbs

I have

Aerith 5*
Rikku 6* Guilted
KH Sora B
Stitch 6*
Master Form Sora 6* AB1 +900 Atk/Def

I've never seen Alice before.

Anyone have a video of themselves killing him? I'd like to see it.

Simi1022

i can take off 3 bars with my current medals, but i need alice in order to 1 turn him.

appleboy82791

Awards
As far as I can tell, it's almost impossible without an Alice medal. I was able to do it in one turn without an Alice medal but I'm a pretty hard core player and I was only barely able to do it. I don't think many people are going to be able to replicate what I did. Here's how I did it in order:
5* level 80 KH II Kairi
6* Level 100 Limit Form Sora w/ +49% guilt w/ +1000 attack and defense w/ attack boost II
6* Level 100 KH II Aerith w/ +39% guilt
6* Level 100 KH II Riku w/ max multiplier but without guilt and with attack boost I (obviously this would be better with guilt but I haven't managed to get that last KH II Riku medal I need to guilt it)
6* Level 100 Sephiroth w/ 2 yellow dots and w/ +1000 attack/defense
Shared medal: 6* Level 100 Limit Form Sora w/ +50% guilt w/ +1000 attack/defense w/ attack boost I

In order for this to work all 3 attack boosts need to be triggered. and of course, every special attack was used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back