• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Purple orb = Vens Heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Dancer

Just a thought here
it said that Hearts are needed to open Kingdom Hearts correct?
and yet Bald guy manages to open it with a random purple orb. how??
i was just thinking, what if the purple orb is a heart? but then the question is whos hearts would it be?? :confused:
im thinking maybe Ven's
see he gets the orb after he frezzes Ven. Im thinking maybe he somehow turned him into a nobody and took his heart when he did it. that would explain
A. why Ven looks like Roxas and
B. how bald guy opend KH

tell me what u think

note: sorry if this thread seems rushed im trying to do this at school without the teacher seeing haha

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
No. If you looked closely, after freezing Ven and tossing him aside, the UEM (Uknown Elder Mage), some call him the old man, but he changes his Keyblade into a ball of energy and tosses it into the sky. This causes a heart symbol to appear. The UEM used his power of his Keyblade to reveal Kingdom Hearts, possibly.

And no, Ven was just frozen, he did not turn into a nobody, because if he did, his heartless would appear and Ven's body would vanish and it would be reborn in the inbetween world as a nobody. So its just safe to say, that the UEM used the power of his Keyblade to make the heart figure appear in the sky, and the Ven was heavily frozen solid.

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
Sounds logical. Didnt it say something like when nobodys die they are reborn? Maybe there reborn with the same characteristics after they die. And since the story wants to go around roxas, it would make sense that Ven would be the main character. It sounds quite fun to be one of these keyblade weilders. So maybe all of the knights are nobodys? And then what if the Terra we faced on Final Mix was a Nobody, and the fight was in the past, so he was reborn?

Oh, Conquerer, maybe he was just collecting enough hearts to activate Kingdom Hearts, so he transformed his keyblade into the hearts, and called upon Kingdom Hearts? Probably to do some psycho nutjob thing, like use KH to rule the world, or get a sex change...

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
Maybe he changed the keyblade into an orb so that he could summon the Kingdom Hearts with the hearts kept in his keyblade.

ace45

I don't think it was Ven's heart because Ven's eyes were still moving after he was frozen, so there was a little life left in him.

KeybladeK 35

I agree with CHARGE and Nicrishant, I mean Keyblades have chains on them and they represnts worlds that their heart was formed into a Keyblade, somehow he was able to convert the Keyblade's heart and was able to summon KH, it's an random thought, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back