• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~Pulling at the legs of fate~(Cloud, Leon, Tidus)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper33

Chapter one: Working together

He dropped the blood red rose onto the grave with a hand to his face, allowing a few tears to slip through his fingers and down his gloved hand. He turned, running a hand through his blonde spiked hair. He glanced back over his shoulder, looking at the brown haired man behind him.

"Who was she?" Leon asked, kneeling to the grave, wiping the dust from the name imprinted in it.

"Aeris. That was her name." Cloud responded, turning away from him and attempting to drop the subject.

"Sounds like you cared a great deal for her," Tidus said, taking his chance to try and keep this conversation up, moving forward from the shade of the tree, "you sure she was just a friend?"

Cloud turned, glaring at Tidus, causing him to shiver with fear as the cold stare shot into him. Cloud allowed one word to slip from his mouth before starting down the hill. "Positive."

Leon got up and followed after him, glancing back to a blank faced Tidus and saying, "Are you coming or what?"

Tidus shook his head and followed after Leon, both of them hurrying to catch up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door to the bar swung open slowly, as a silent Cloud stepped in, followed by Leon who entered with a simple wave, and Tidus with an actual greeting. Cloud climbed the stairs to his room, shutting the door gently behind him. He unbuckled his sword from his back, setting it in the cornor. He lied down on his bed and closed his eyes, drifting into sleep.

Leon glanced at Tidus who was talking to Yuna, and laughed. They were both 18, but acted as if they were five. He turned to see Rinoa charging at him and was brought to the ground by her aggressive embrace. They began moving their faces closer together, when they were splashed by cold water from the bar. Tifa sighed.

"Get a room you two," She said, reading a book and putting the empty bucket away, while a furious Squall stood up and was about to speak. She then added, "and don't try to be tough Squall."

She turned away from the two wet ones and walked up the hallway and climbed the stairs to Cloud's room. She knocked lightly on his door saying softly, "May I come in?" The muffled response from the other side of the door was a simple word. "No." Tifa's patience snapped, and kicked the door.

"Goddamnit! What the hell is wrong with you!" She yelled, kicking the door again and again. She was suprised to find her foot caught by a familiar hand that she knew all too well.

"Careful. You'll break down my door." Cloud responded, with the best smile he could manage.

"Why don't you say anything to us Cloud?" Tifa said, flinging herself into him, sending Cloud to the floor, "I've been so damn worried!" Cloud returned the hug, putting his head to her shoulder.

"I'm sorry. It's just-"

"Aeris?" Tifa finished, looking into his eyes.

A tear ran down Cloud's cheek as he nodded. She looked into his glass blue eyes, moving her face closer to his. She hesitated about an inch from his face, and Cloud, consicous of this falter, finished for her, meeting her lips with his. She returned his kiss, and they continued with it for what seemed like ages. Cloud broke away, standing up and holding a hand to her.

"Shouldn't you be cooking?"

She smiled and took the hand. "Yeah."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leon sat on the roof of the bar, glancing off into the distant twilight. He held his hand to the scar on his forehead remembering exactly who gave it to him.

"Seifer..." He snarled, slamming his fist into the shingled roof.

"Yes?" The blonde said, jumping onto the roof.

Squall looked at him in disbelief.

"You're supposed to be dead! The mountain...I...I impaled you!" Squall yelled, holding his Gunblade up and pointing it at his nemisis.

"You know," Seifer said, walking a circle around Leon, "It's amazing what Sephiroth can do for a mere human."

Leon glared, charging at Seifer, holding him to the ground. He held the blade to Seifer's throat, glaring at him again, moving his blade up. Seifer was shocked at Leon's sudden gain of strength, and was not able to get up. Leon swung his blade down, cutting the same part on Seifer's face as he had cut on his. He kicked Seifer's motionless body off the roof, and let him fall into the dumpster below.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short, my dumb brother decided that he had to kick me off the comp. More after 3 reviews!

Gamergirl

Silver Member
ooooo another kool story oathkeeper33
but u should put in a lil back story cuz im tryin to wonder y all these characters r here . . .and where did tidus come from???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back