• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Psychic Acadamy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arzur

Welcome to Aoi Acadamy. In this school for the gifted, teachers train students in the ways of the aura.It's just like collage, execpt there's crazy aura hunters, psychic erm...psychos, and tons of epic fights. In this world, auras were receantly discovered. Mankind is still adjusting to the idea. Aura hunters run around killing aura users.
Aoi Academy is the only haven for the psychic teens. However, that haven is about to be threatened. The ADC (aura devolpment center) wants to experement on the aura users. Some of the experements went horrably wrong.

Rules: No godmodding, power playing or killing of other players without my and their permission.

Templates:
Name
Aura name:(for example, I am Mitsurgi Barue von Oros, the first part is your name the teachers call you, the second is used to access your power)
Bio
My template:
Name:Kazu
Aura name:Mitsurgi Barue von Oros
Age16
Aura element: fire
app: Black hair, standard school uniform (all black)
Bio: Not revealed yet

Last edited:

Cho_Hakkai_657

Name: Kana Ishihara
Aura namefor example, I am Mitsurgi Barue von Oros, the first part is your name the teachers call you, the second is used to access your power): Kana Ishihara na Mizu
Aura element (light, fire, sound ect.): Water
app: http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/17756/outfit.jpg
Bio: Kana's past is mysterious and hardly nayone knows about it. All will be known as the story progresses.

Endgame

:D
Arzur, I'm going to bring one of the new roleplaying forum rules to your attention.

Morpheaus said:
From now on any opening story line, or outline must be at least a paragraph in length at minimum. No more vaguely written story lines.

A paragraph, as stated in the rules, is at least five lines. Your storyline is two lines. Therefore you should edit it to make it longer and more descriptive of the acadamy, teachers, and other plotline details, otherwise your roleplay is in danger of being closed.

Arzur

Zetsumi said:
Arzur, I'm going to bring one of the new roleplaying forum rules to your attention.

A paragraph, as stated in the rules, is at least five lines. Your storyline is two lines. Therefore you should edit it to make it longer and more descriptive of the acadamy, teachers, and other plotline details, otherwise your roleplay is in danger of being closed.

gulp. Is it better now? Hakkai, can you get more people to join?

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Name: Bao Maiura
Aura name: Sona or tien
Aura element: Wind
app: for face see avitar, cloths she wears t-shirts jeans thant kind of stuff. Nothing too great
Bio: Bao was the daughter of a man named Dan who was one of the strongest aura users. She learned alot about ehr abilties from him but unfourtianitly he got captured and she never saw him again. Luckly one of the instrucers ran into her while she was living on the streets and took her in.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Name: Ryoho
Aura name: dakr shin
Aura element: dark
app
GGX_Johnny.jpg
dark form http://www.consolevision.com/members/covers/gen/chakan.jpg
Bio: Ryoho is one of the higher ups in the school. Noted for his great skill in battle. He has given 100% of himself to protect the students.

Skinwalker

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Name: Alexander Raiden
Aura name: Raikou no Raiden
Aura element: Lightning
app: Shoulder length black hair with a blue lightning bolt-like streak on either side. Tall and slim but toned. Handsome. Blue eyes, sort of a goattee. Wears mainly black white and blue clothes, usually jeans with a shirt and a jacket.
Bio: Alexander has the ability to create, control and manipulate lightning and electricity. His abilities are tied to his emotions; he becomes particularly powerful when he is angry, and he does have a bad temper. Sometimes when he is feeling sad, angry, irritated, scared etc. people get shocked when they touch him.

He is a good student, and practices and develops his powers a lot in the academy. He doesn't have many friends and prefers to keep to himself, to avoid getting hurt or hurting someone else. However, he is sometimes willing to be close to people he can trust or who he needs.

He is honest and caring.

As a child, his parents, who found him difficult to handle because of his abilities (they didn't have any) so he usually was looked after by his aunt and uncle who were psychics.

Arzur

ooc: I guess we can start. If anyone else wants to join, go ahead.
ic: Kazu was bored. His flight to Aoi Academy was taking forever. When he laned, he decided to walk to his new school. "Finally, I can see the school!" Before Kazu got there, a man blocked his path. "Are you a aura user?" the man asked. "Yes." "Then die!" The ban pulled out a gun. Before he could fire, Kazu had accesed his aura. "Baura!" he yelled. A flame shot from his fist into the hunter, who crumpled against a wall. As Kazu walked by, he said, "Consider yourself lucky I didn't kill you." Kazu turned and entered the school.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
ooc: I would like to join in another RP of yours, Arzur...if I may.

Templates:
Name: Erana Ilain
Aura name: Erana Blue
Aura element (light, fire, sound etc.): Ice
app: Dark blue hair, blue eyes, she wears Black sleeveless shirt and fingerless gloves, and wears long blue jeans.
Bio: She was brought up normally, and even though her parents were shocked to find out she had an aura element of ice, they didn't care and still loved her. Until an unknown person(Aura hunter..) tried to kill her but her parents ended up sacrificing themselves to save her. After that, she was taken in by her aunt and uncle, and she was raised as their child as they had none. She always made her aura a secret.

ooc: I don't really see your template, Arzur....
IC:
She walked across a road to her new "school" that her aunt and uncle sent her to. She heard something or someone and turned around to see a boy attack a man. She was scared about that, even if she knew that he had an aura. She walked to the building quickly. She wasn't used to seeing anyone use their aura to fight.

But she felt someone following her. But when she turned around, she saw no one. But suddenly she slammed into a wall. A man was standing in front of her. And she was scared. Was she going to die here?

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Ryoho saw a hunter falling some girl so he walked outside and went around the back and flanked the hunter. "Hello! I see you guy still have yet to give up." THe hunter turned around and tried to shoot him. Ryoho easily dodged the shot and kneed the man in the gut. He then threw him into a lake. "If you value your life leave." THe man swam out and started to run. "These guys never learn." Ryoho started back for the school.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
She looked at the man who just saved her. "Ah...." She was about to say thanks, but he was walking walking away. She ran after him and caught up to him. "Um...Thank you for saving me!" She said happily. "I thought I was going to die back there..." She said quietly.

Skinwalker

Website
en.wikipedia.org
After arriving back at the academy, he watched from down the corridor as the male student dispatched a pair of hunters, protecting a younger female student. It was nice to see him do that, but still, what were hunters doing on school grounds? He shrugged and began to head to class, but on the way he was stopped by three men, carrying pistols.

"Stop right there."

All of them were about to pull the triggers, but Alexander was ready.

"Raikou no raiden!" he yelled. Three bolts of lightning energy shot out from his hands at each of the hunters, dispatching them before they fired.

"This can't be good..." he said to himself.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
"No problem. Just stick close there are more." He walked up to the school but kept his pace so the girl could keep up. He heard the noise at the school. He saw the 3 men on the ground. "Impressive but you need some more training."

Arzur

Kazu turned and saw some students take out some hunters. He saw ten hunters behind them. "I've gotta move fast... Kazu jumped and landed by the kids. "Baura! Flame Whirlwind!" Kazu launched a huge flame and took out the hunters. He raised his hand and prepared to finish them.:mad:

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I'd like to join.^^ this looks interesting. Is it like the manga/anime? I've never read it, but i know it.

Name: Kamaitachi Dosu(because he's japanese, he has a habit of saying his last name first, but he can speak english...)
Aura namefor example, I am Mitsurgi Barue von Oros, the first part is your name the teachers call you, the second is used to access your power): Dosu no Reiki
Aura element (light, fire, sound ect.):sound
app: short brown hair combed down, pale green eyes, dark blue hoodie(hands usualy in hoodie pocket), baggy jeans.
Bio: Dosu leads a fairly normal life. He has fairly mastered his skills on his own, and can keep it hidden from others when he wants. He's a cheerful person, and rarely finds himself in a dark mood. But when he does he cannot control his powers. This is the only reason he's enroling in the Psychic Acadamy. Though he is very lazy, and dosen't enjoy doing things unless it's necesary. XP

Dosu was walking down the street, his hood over his head. He started whistling a song as he noticed an injured...burned man standing, a gun pointed at a small group of pschics. "Dosu no Reiki..." He gave a sharp whistle and the man fell to his knees, his ears bleeding. As the man starts to fall over Dosu catches him with his left hand, and props him up. He leans on him as he confronts the group of psychics. "So....this some kinda psychic cliq?"

Last edited:

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Ryoho saw Kazu about to kill them ad rushed up and grabed his arm. "It's best not to kill him. We are only to fight them if we have to. Killing them will just prove them right and they'll come back in higher numbers. So I'd suggest you leave them be for now."

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
"Well....I'm Erana! Nice to meet you guys!" She said happily. "So we're all friends, right? I mean...well, if you don't want to be my friend, that's ok..." She said quietly.

"But, if you wanna, that's great! I didn't know this school was filled with aura people!!" She said happily. "Let's just leave that man there...right?" She asked.

Arzur

"Grrr...I'll let them live, if only so no one gets killed." Kazu turned toward the hunters. "If I see you again, you will die. Now leave." Kazu turned toward Ryuho. "Hi, I'm Mitsuguri Bauru von Oros... Screw aura codes, I'm Kazu."

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
(Bao said I can use her for this)
"And I'm your teacher Ryoho and if you do kill any of them you'll answer to me. We only kill when we have to. These are just rookies so there no wwworry. You'll never see them again." He said looking at the group. "One of you is missing." He heard running and his head jolted to it and he saw Bao. "Your running late. I'm guessing you ran into Aura hunters." Bao nodded. "Yeah but there all in la la land now." He smirked as he looked at group. "This is going to be one strange year."

seer

Name: Seer
Aura name: Grimmarie de l'arton
Aura element: Light and the Sight, mild skill with levitation
Apperance: Choppy blonde hair stopping at his chin, glassy green eyes (a hint to his power) and mildly tanned skin.
Bio: Mostly secret, although he is very upfront. His parents were non-Auras and not very supportive of his ability.

---

"Excuse me," Seer called, walking over to the assembled group and giving a small tilt of his head to indicate that he was sorry to interupt, "I'm new here, and seem to be lost. Funny," he smiled, "considering that with all the powers and abilities and the like, I still seem to get hopelessly lost." He furrowed his brow and sighed, "Sorry to rant. Anyway, can either of you please tell me where I need to be?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back