• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PS3 or Xbox 360???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

PS3 or X BOX 360

• PS3

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • X BOX 360

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Another one of these topics? Jesus Christ, this needs to die out already. Neither of them are released yet, numbnuts, so quit arguing.

Someone lock this.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
hey Son of Sam just let us have some fun but yeah the specs on PS3 are way better but the only thing that worries me is the Graphics it looks like an Illision(misspelled) the only two games that look like it was in-game gameplay was Killzone 2 and GT5 a.k.a Vision GT and maybe that Formula 1 game:) but none the less PS3 will kill Xbox 360

juliannacho

Well I saw an interview with someone from the PS3 team he said it was going to be 2 times more powerful than the xbox. But I think the PS3 willl have a lot of good games for it. Plus it's compatible with the PS2!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Read the rules, no Console vs Console topics.

THS TOPIC IS SPAM, LET IT BE LOCKED.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
neoridge said:
psp because its gfxs drivers are way more powerfull then the xbox360s altho xbox360 is gona have ff11 on it preety soon
Yea and the PS2 had FF11 already on it. And the PS3 will get the FF franchise, as confirmed by Wada.

Hilly

i think ps3 will be better i just really havent been interested in the xbox360 the only game i want for it is doa4.and plus the ps3 will probaly have FF games on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back