• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ps3 Hard Drive Upgrade help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Diddy [BooYa!]

In the land of Rock N' Roll... next destination, A
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello, I was wondering if anybody could help me here. I put in a new hard drive and now i am stuck on a screen that is telling me to plug in my controller and hit the PS button. Well, I did and nothing really seemed to occur from this other then four blinking lights on my controller, can somebody please help me?
Ok, so I managed to get past that screen so now it's saying 'no application found' even though my external has the update on it. So, I'm stuck again :/

UnrelentingLight

Apparently the 3.56 update broke the ability to upgrade your hard drive. Sony will likely offer a fix soon as this has happened in the past.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
You can't install a new hard drive right now? Damn that bites if you were just getting ready to do so.

Dross263

OFW 3.56 Doesn't let you change it, you will have to wait till 4.00 or something until you can upgrade it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back