• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ps3 and xbox 2 coming to e3 this year

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

starry_eyed_hero

Johnny Stooge said:
You talkin about those games? I couldn't give a rats arse about those games!! WTF is Elder Scrolls, Mechassault and Steel Battalion? And if you get to count SC: PT for the X-box, then I can count GTA for PS2.

I've remembered some more: the Spyro series (they are fun games to play), the Disney games, the Crash Bandicoot series, Ratchet & Clank, Prince of Persia, DRIV3R, the Jak games, the James Bond games, Transformers, soon to be Nightmare Before Christmas and still so many more. Sure, they may not be great games but the PS2 has them and the X-box don't!! Most of the X-box games are lesser known and the PS2 is full of popularity and popularity is everything. (people, feel free to add more good PS2 games to the list if i missed some)

So in conlusion - Fuck the X-box
If you've never heard of Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind, Mechassault, and Steel Battalion, then that's your problem, cuz those are all really big games that were very successful. I dont know how you could possibly be a gamer right now, and not have heard of Mechassault 2: Lone Wolf. Also, how could you not have heard of Morrowind or Steel Battalion. Morrowind won tons of awards, and Steel Battalion's that big breakthrough Xbox Live game with the 40 Button Controller.

Also, I told you why I counted Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow as an advantage for Xbox. I counted it, because while it was on all 3 systems, the game is best known for it's innovative XBOX LIVE capabilities, so it ended up doing much much better on Xbox than on PS2. Also, I already proved that GTA was just as good on Xbox as it was on PS2, so that cant be counted as an advantage for either system.

Also, you cant count Prince of Persia, Disney games, Transformers, Nightmare Before Christmas, DRIV3R, or 007 games as advantages for PS2 for the following reasons:

Prince of Persia: PoP: SoT, and PoP: WW both came out on PS2 and Xbox, and did just as successful on each system.

Disney Games: Disney Games generally appear on either Gamecube or PS2, but they usually end up doing very poorly anyway(with the exception of Kingdom Hearts).

Transformers: All of the Xbox games I listed were big hits for Xbox. Transformers wasn't a big hit. Transformers did somewhat good on PS2, but wasn't exactly a hit. It didn't really hurt PS2 or help it. The point of this conversation is to tell big hits that were advantages for only the system we're supporting. Remember?

Nightmare Before Christmas: For one thing, you have no idea whether that game will do good or not. For another thing, it's coming out on both PS2 and Xbox.

DRIV3R: DRIV3R was a huge disappointment and failure for the PS2. It was a disadvantage for any system that had it. Also, Xbox had it as well.

007 games: 007 games aren't an advantage for either system. Whenever a 007 game comes out, it always comes out for Xbox at the same time. In fact, I just checked a Gamespot.com(very reliable), and there has never been a 007 game come out on PS2, and not on Xbox.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
starry_eyed_hero said:
If you've never heard of Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind, Mechassault, and Steel Battalion, then that's your problem, cuz those are all really big games that were very successful. I dont know how you could possibly be a gamer right now, and not have heard of Mechassault 2: Lone Wolf. Also, how could you not have heard of Morrowind or Steel Battalion. Morrowind won tons of awards, and Steel Battalion's that big breakthrough Xbox Live game with the 40 Button Controller.

Also, I told you why I counted Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow as an advantage for Xbox. I counted it, because while it was on all 3 systems, the game is best known for it's innovative XBOX LIVE capabilities, so it ended up doing much much better on Xbox than on PS2. Also, I already proved that GTA was just as good on Xbox as it was on PS2, so that cant be counted as an advantage for either system.

Also, you cant count Prince of Persia, Disney games, Transformers, Nightmare Before Christmas, DRIV3R, or 007 games as advantages for PS2 for the following reasons:

Prince of Persia: PoP: SoT, and PoP: WW both came out on PS2 and Xbox, and did just as successful on each system.

Disney Games: Disney Games generally appear on either Gamecube or PS2, but they usually end up doing very poorly anyway(with the exception of Kingdom Hearts).

Transformers: All of the Xbox games I listed were big hits for Xbox. Transformers wasn't a big hit. Transformers did somewhat good on PS2, but wasn't exactly a hit. It didn't really hurt PS2 or help it. The point of this conversation is to tell big hits that were advantages for only the system we're supporting. Remember?

Nightmare Before Christmas: For one thing, you have no idea whether that game will do good or not. For another thing, it's coming out on both PS2 and Xbox.

DRIV3R: DRIV3R was a huge disappointment and failure for the PS2. It was a disadvantage for any system that had it. Also, Xbox had it as well.

007 games: 007 games aren't an advantage for either system. Whenever a 007 game comes out, it always comes out for Xbox at the same time. In fact, I just checked a Gamespot.com(very reliable), and there has never been a 007 game come out on PS2, and not on Xbox.
Yeah well *pokes tongue out* to you. How can I not of heard of Mechassault 2, Morrowind and Steel Battilion? Easily, I live on the other side of the world from you - Australia. Plus games barely get little if any advertisement here and I don't give a crap about the X-box.

PS2 is still far more popular and popularity is everything.

starry_eyed_hero

Johnny Stooge said:
Yeah well *pokes tongue out* to you. How can I not of heard of Mechassault 2, Morrowind and Steel Battilion? Easily, I live on the other side of the world from you - Australia. Plus games barely get little if any advertisement here and I don't give a crap about the X-box.

PS2 is still far more popular and popularity is everything.
PS2 is not more popular. Maybe it's more popular in Australia, because the people there cant afford to advertise, so the only system Australia's heard of is PS2.

Look, you need to think about how popular a game is worldwide. I'm doing that. I'm thinking about worldwide. I might've missed your one lil country of Australia, but generally, I'm thinking about how these games are doing all over the world. You're just thinking about which games you and your lil aussie friends liked best.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
starry_eyed_hero said:
PS2 is not more popular. Maybe it's more popular in Australia, because the people there cant afford to advertise, so the only system Australia's heard of is PS2.

Look, you need to think about how popular a game is worldwide. I'm doing that. I'm thinking about worldwide. I might've missed your one lil country of Australia, but generally, I'm thinking about how these games are doing all over the world. You're just thinking about which games you and your lil aussie friends liked best.
We got the X-box, its been advertised. Most of my friends have X-boxes. And i debate with them all the time on how the PS2 is better and I always win. Deciding factor on the crappiness of the X-box is the size of the frigging controller. ITS HUGE!!!

Lil country? you should know that Australia is a far bigger country than America. You just got more people. And i do think of how popular a game is worldwide, but you obviously arn't if you forget about Australia.

There's no point in continueing with this coz the PS2 is better. Why? It just is

starry_eyed_hero

Johnny Stooge said:
We got the X-box, its been advertised. Most of my friends have X-boxes. And i debate with them all the time on how the PS2 is better and I always win. Deciding factor on the crappiness of the X-box is the size of the frigging controller. ITS HUGE!!!

Lil country? you should know that Australia is a far bigger country than America. You just got more people. And i do think of how popular a game is worldwide, but you obviously arn't if you forget about Australia.

There's no point in continueing with this coz the PS2 is better. Why? It just is
You're deciding factor is the controller being big!? Ha ha ha ha!!! Oh my god, now I know you're making stuff up. If you claim that's your deciding factor, there's no way you ever win arguments about PS2 vs Xbox. Not only is the controller size not a big factor when choosing a system, but also the Xbox controllers arent even big anymore. Did you forget those S Controllers that they got out a long time ago? Those are only slightly bigger than the tiny lil PS2 controllers.

Also, who cares about how big Australia is geologically? When you're deciding which country is more important in worldwide affairs, the population of a country is much more important than it's geological size.

Also, what kinda noob argument is that? "PS2 is better. Why? It just is". You sound like a complete and total noob.

Also, if you're really thinking about this worldwide, then how come your not thinking about any other countries besides Australia? I might've forgotten Australia because population-wise(which is most important) it's not really all that big, but that's just one country.

Website
www.myspace.com
starry_eyed_hero said:

I shall tell you something person...lol...the PS2 is more popular than the XBox, simply because Sony sold more PS2's than Microsoft sold XBox's. The PS2 is the most popular game system by far. Not just in Australia, but the US and even Japan...Sony is the best. And how the flip did you people start such a conversation when stkb was simply telling everyone that there's going to be a ps3 and an XBox2 coming out...lmao...

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
starry_eyed_hero said:
You're deciding factor is the controller being big!? Ha ha ha ha!!! Oh my god, now I know you're making stuff up. If you claim that's your deciding factor, there's no way you ever win arguments about PS2 vs Xbox. Not only is the controller size not a big factor when choosing a system, but also the Xbox controllers arent even big anymore. Did you forget those S Controllers that they got out a long time ago? Those are only slightly bigger than the tiny lil PS2 controllers.

Also, who cares about how big Australia is geologically? When you're deciding which country is more important in worldwide affairs, the population of a country is much more important than it's geological size.

Also, what kinda noob argument is that? "PS2 is better. Why? It just is". You sound like a complete and total noob.
what the fuck is an S controller? no, you know what, forget it. i'm not gonna reply anymore till you grow up. your 18, i'm 14 and your acting a fair bit immature for your age. i'm not a n00b, i'm immature and i'm allowed to be

starry_eyed_hero

Riku#1hottie said:
I shall tell you something person...lol...the PS2 is more popular than the XBox, simply because Sony sold more PS2's than Microsoft sold XBox's. The PS2 is the most popular game system by far. Not just in Australia, but the US and even Japan...Sony is the best. And how the flip did you people start such a conversation when stkb was simply telling everyone that there's going to be a ps3 and an XBox2 coming out...lmao...
The only reason PS2 has sold more than Xbox is because PS2 is older. That's all. Age doesn't determine popularity, ok? No, Sony is not the best. I've already blown everybody's pro-PS2 arguments. Unless somebody can think of some miracle as to what could make PS2 better than Xbox, I win. Does anybody in here have any miracle arguments like that? It looks like I win, I've proven that Xbox is the superior system and franchise.

Johnny Stooge said:
what the fuck is an S controller? no, you know what, forget it. i'm not gonna reply anymore till you grow up. your 18, i'm 14 and your acting a fair bit immature for your age. i'm not a n00b, i'm immature and i'm allowed to be
Well, you could've fooled me, you sure make yourself sound like a noob. Anyway, looks like I win. Stooge, next time you wanna argue against Xbox, try finding out more about Xbox first, ok?

Also, I'm not being immature, I'm giving well thought out, intelligent arguments, and you dont like that because they make you lose the argument.

Website
www.myspace.com
starry_eyed_hero said:
The only reason PS2 has sold more than Xbox is because PS2 is older. That's all. Age doesn't determine popularity, ok? No, Sony is not the best. I've already blown everybody's pro-PS2 arguments. Unless somebody can think of some miracle as to what could make PS2 better than Xbox, I win. Does anybody in here have any miracle arguments like that? It looks like I win, I've proven that Xbox is the superior system and franchise.

Nah, you just kinda proven that you're an idiot [no offense] ...Ok, you know what...just have your opinon on saying the XBox is better...and I'll have mine on saying the PS2 is better...

starry_eyed_hero

Riku#1hottie said:
Nah, you just kinda proven that you're an idiot [no offense] ...Ok, you know what...just have your opinon on saying the XBox is better...and I'll have mine on saying the PS2 is better...
Ha ha ha! Oh I'm an "idiot" is that it? Is that the best argument you have left to spit out. Ok bye bye. :)

O

omnislasher_VII

starry_eyed_hero said:

Also, if you're really thinking about this worldwide, then how come your not thinking about any other countries besides Australia? I might've forgotten Australia because population-wise(which is most important) it's not really all that big, but that's just one country.

Hey, bitch, are you dissing Australia?

By the way, X-Box = t3h shit. Sometimes Microsoft try too hard. They are the 'gamey' kind of people. I say they should stick to computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back