• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

proud

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLETPROOF

okay i can't decide whether to play proud or standard the first time , i have the game but parents wont let me play till spring break anyway has anyone here beaten proud mode ? or atleast beaten Xaldin ? i heard normal mode was 2 easy, and it seems most people here are playing on proud. I don't want to play through the game more than once but i want it to last at least 45 hours, i want to do all the bonus stuff to.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Normal is a joke. Proud gives you some run for the money, but not much. If you plan on having the most fun and make the game worth it... Play Proud.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xP Easy is literally for 6-8 year olds who are playing for the first time.

Normal is.eh. <.< It's not necessarily hard, it's like a stroll.

Proud is a definate must if you've beaten KH1. xD

BULLETPROOF

alright thanks, i hope i can beat sehiroth on proud, i coudn't beat him in kh becuz i only tried one or two times ....

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Of course I'm getting it, I'm waiting for it to get shipped to me! :3

BULLETPROOF

oh, cool where did you get order it from ? when da ya think you will get it, did you order the guide or LE guide to ? i have it cant play it until spring break ( in 13 days ) :(

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, my LE Guide is coming in on Monday. And I dont know when the game will ship to me. Probably next week, or early the week after that!

BULLETPROOF

well at least you get to play the game before me anyway back on topic what difficulty are you gonna play once you get the game ? proud ?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I'm playing and beat the game on Proud Mode, I'm currently leveling up normal form cause i've already leveled up all my forms....SO now I'm trying to level up, get the Ultima Weapon and complete all the side quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back