• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proud Mode Tips

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lostdude

if ya tought that standard mode was too easy pick the staff twice. to me it just made the game alot harder and funner:D

I

inhiding

Proud Mode = "Hard" Mode

There isn't a lot of tips to give. Just pick the sword twice, and you should be set for the game. Fairly easy if you ask me; though I should give the staff thing a whirl over summer break. :p

Dr. Stoopid

The sword is no fun. everyone picks it and think magic sucks, making for a repetitative experience. Choosing shield or staff allows for alternating between attacks and spells effectively, and I would say having low strength is more fun cuz the enemies take longer to kill using normal attacks.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
The game is still fun if you pick the sword in Proud. Just, go to the harder worlds when your at a lower level. I went to Halloween town, when I was only at level 30, and the world level was 43. That makes it fun :) For me anyways.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
im playing proud mode now and i just arrived at steamboat willie, ive already beaten it on standard, im playing on proud so i could get the secret ending easier.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
Well all I can say is you need to play more defensive. In normal I never healed myself, unless it was a 1 on 1 battle, and only against Seph was more then twice. You can't expect that on proud.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
anything magic. Like, the books in front of Merlins house. You can use Reflect to shoot the ice / fire orbs they shoot at you.

But seriously, Magnera is the best move in the entire game.

Magnera + Aerial Combo = Pwnage =)

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I always choose the sword. But, they're all good. They make you level up differently. for example, if you choose the sword, you'll gain the ability "Lucky Lucky" at level 50. But if you pick the Staff, you will gain the ability at level 99. There is an FAQ on www.gamefaqs.com that shows the leveling system.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
yeah i know but i was just wondering which s hard and easy and stuff i m afraid if i pick the attack things sora wil die super fast if i pick defense it will take long to kill 1 enemy :p but the club is only for picking you first kb special feat like dfender (although the thing you pick doesn t change your stats dramatically more your abilitys cause f you pick shield a lot of you stats wi stil go to strenght

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back