• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proud Mode is Impossible!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
What! Are you kidding me! I did Proud mode and beat the game easily. Ya, some bosses were hard(Xigbar actually took me 2 days too beat, but I only play for about 3 hours a day), but the game was too easy, even compared to Kingdom Hearts on Normal mode. Kingdom Hearts on proud is hard, not KH2.

Genin~Kizashi

Sora/Kairi/Riku said:
Xigbar actually took me 2 days too beat, but I only play for about 3 hours a day
Wait, so it took you around 6 hours to beat Xigbar!? See, I've never understood what is so difficult about Xigbar. I've never died while fighting him.

(p.s. just for the record, getting Ultima Weapon in all 3 games isn't terribly difficult. I dont know if it's really something to brag about in your sig.)

kthundercat

Proud mode was hard until I got past the Twilight Thorn, then as long as I used my drives often I didn't have as many problems.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
come on now, Proud Mode was too easy....yeah I died in the begining by that I mean Beast Castle....cause I went there first instead of Mulan world....and yeah they killed me a few times....but other than that the game is way easy on Proud Mode....
I rule at that game...trust me coming from a guy that can take the organization with ease-killed them all in 2 1/2 minutes
Axel with getting touched
Deymx without him using 10 water clone thing
Xaldin I only got touched once
Xigbar only got hit once and he only sniped once
Luxord I beat him with just about all my time left
Saix I beat him without him going into his rage from but once
Xemnas I beat him with him going up the tower but once

they were all too easy that goes for the other bosses as well...its not hard on Proud mode

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I have to say, the only thing I had trouble wiht, was Demyx, due to a low level, and the nobodies, due to my underlevel. But bosses were easier then enemies.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Wow, the 13th member that is a load of bull, not only is that impossible but no one is that good. You really expect anyone to beleive that when Xaldin can go invincible and you claim that xigbar hit you once, yeah right!

The 14th Order

i am still playing proud mode(cuz i have been playing all the gummi ship missions and i got S rank on a lot of them and a S+3. gummis rock!) it isnt that hard if u follow the level guide lines. if agrabah is lvl 40 and halloweentown is lvl 41 go to agrabah cuz it has a lower level. it is harder that standard but what do u expect. sure i died a few times, but dont just give up hope. level up urself by goin to other worlds u already beat and level up ur drive forms so u can get cool abilities. i myself beat standard b4 doin proud. maybe its just cuz i PWN, or not. some people have harder times than other people and that is alright just level up urself like i said and ull be fine.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
well brah if you know how to fight then its no problem......they were too easy...

Trust me I bet the hell outta Xaldin and the rest of them....they all sucked

for Deymx I just got rid of the clones and and attacked him alittle seeing as I know where he's attacks go, there ground based, I had to attack with air combos which connected then used Knocksmash to take more health down...which made him not use 10 clone thing...then I just killed him

Xaldin I just double jumped away and used the reaction command storing them up until I had 9 then unloaded on him. when he went beserk I double jumped away and as for his little beam just used reflect to avoid it...and then I used knocksmash to finish him off

Xigbar I just double jumped to avoid and reflect his bullets and when he went berserk I just dashed and double jumped to avoid it. and ran in circles to avoid the other huge attack...piece of cake and I used knocksmash

Luxord...I just played the reaction commands right and hit him alot and used that special reaction command at the end taht takes down all his health...too easy

Saix I just attacked him straight up till his bar got almost full then used Knocksmash he didn't get anything off....

Xemnas I just stayed on him and used limit....

so there if you think its bull thats how I did it everytime, just cause you can't do it don't mean nothing

Last edited:

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
the_13th_member said:
well brah if you know how to fight then its no problem......they were too easy...

Trust me I bet the hell outta Xaldin and the rest of them....they all sucked

for Deymx I just got rid of the clones and and attacked him alittle seeing as I know where he's attacks go, there ground based, I had to attack with air combos which connected then used Knocksmash to take more health down...which made him not use 10 clone thing...then I just killed him

Xaldin I just double jumped away and used the reaction command storing them up until I had 9 then unloaded on him. when he went beserk I double jumped away and as for his little beam just used reflect to avoid it...and then I used knocksmash to finish him off

Xigbar I just double jumped to avoid and reflect his bullets and when he went berserk I just dashed and double jumped to avoid it. and ran in circles to avoid the other huge attack...piece of cake and I used knocksmash

Luxord...I just played the reaction commands right and hit him alot and used that special reaction command at the end taht takes down all his health...too easy

Saix I just attacked him straight up till his bar got almost full then used Knocksmash he didn't get anything off....

Xemnas I just stayed on him and used limit....

so there if you think its bull thats how I did it everytime, just cause you can't do it don't mean nothing

Alright man I guess I beleive you, you did explain it, sorry, it just seemed a little impossible man, especially if it was on your first try, how do you learn to dogde their attaks like that when they have so many suprises?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
you just have to stay back and weight for them to attack you, plus with most of there attacks double jump reflects and dodges against everything as well as gets you away from them and knocksmash does maximum damage to anybody.....unless there in beserk

rikupwns

like ive said proud was way too easy is there any way to make it harder besides trying to beat it on the lowest level possible

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
the_13th_member said:
man dude the tournaments were freakin easy
I beat da Hades Cup first try.....it was was piece of cake and I got the Jimmeny's high score.

Proud Mode was a joke, not braging just sayin

it sounds like your bragging about it though saying how good you are.

shakes

Level up thats all you need to do. Its not really hard just try and be at least five or six levels up on the required level that you need and you shound not have any promblems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back