• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Proof: Ghosts Exist!!!!! Omg!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Awards
Website
www.khplace.net
Bahamut Zero said:
Your sig scared the shit outta me too!
It says London Dungeon, I've been there how come it just so happens that the London Dungeon is haunted geez.. I saw this on the news in Scotland too.. There was another one which showed a girl.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! ^^^^

yeah same here gah your sig is sooo gross /=O LOL I knew that was coming....;) Cool though! :)

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
  • Master of Monologues
I already know what it is..So, there's no need for me to watch it again.I got the crap scarred out of me by a friend on MSN... Except, his way of getting me to watch it, was by saying "Omg, this is so cool, you gotta watch it".. Then I fell for it

S

Shadow Soldier

I should have read that posts... =( I phail. And I know there is something gonna pop up.. I just get freaked... I hate you.

UnknownEnigma

Awards
im gonna watch this when i get home (at school right now) so...is it a stupid thing where you gotta move something to the end and something pop ups? or is it a like up there a camera showing normal envirnment then a ghost pops up at the camera or what....i didnt trust his details much OR is it a ghost just floatin by...i dont wanan show my bro and scare him and get me grounded again...help heh?

T

tux_

This is old.
Not to mention that there is one very similar with a girl. That one is scary, this one is not.