• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Promotional English KH3D Box Back

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
SUPER SMASH BROS. 3D!!! WTFGHAUDSPIOCJSDLKFJSPOIJC;SAJFF!!!!!! lol, I just found that funny, but I'm hoping my Gamestop gets something like this, I kind of what that horizontal border, I could use it in my room ;D I'm going to Gamestop today, I wanna see if they got any promo stuff in.

Katsagu

Awards
Wow hope the back doesnt turn out to be like that... i like them colourfull and full of images XD Like the kingdom hearts 358 2 days one :D

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I have no idea where to post this since there was a thread on it a long time ago, but this thread is for promotional Kingdom Hearts stuff. Anyways, there was a thread a while back that showed this promotional stand that stores were supposed to be getting:

tumblr_m5isc7M14I1qelp0ro1_1280_992.jpg

Anyways, GameStops have recently begun to get that promotional display around the United States and they are being claimed fast. I called all the GameStops in North Jersey and all of them are either claimed by someone else, not being given out, or are now claimed by me ;D If you want to priceless and AMAZING standee, call your local GameStop now and hope that nobody else beat you to the punch. Good luck!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back