• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Problems All Around.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's part of the game, and it's not silly at all you inconsiderate dckweed. This may sound bad but you should remember that the people who read these messages are real. This place is a public place. Saying 'A belt? He killed himself with a belt? Oh, that's silly!' doesn't make you stand out well. I can't believe you would honestly say something like that, he was a good friend too.

Lawl
I was referring to the game itself being silly.
And emphasis on was.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Use a belt?
thats the silliest thing I've heard today..

people with depression do such things....its not silly its just as they see the only way out of a desperate situation. You must not understand what one goes through emotionally in such situations, to feel like everything is closing in around you. And you feel like you have no one left to help you. That you are truely alone. When the darkness, emptiness, nothingness consumes your very being and takes you over...sending you deep into a place inside yourself you never knew was there. This is true and it really happens, we as people experience the good and the bad, sadly there are thoughs of us who seem to only(feel like) experience the bad. ME being the consumer of pain and sorrow for everyone else i truely understand such feelings....to understand is to make sense of one's state one's feelings...just dimissing it as silly is ignorant. From what you say its seems you haven't been pushed far enough to reach your breaking points yet, but you will, everyone of us will and some have and are experiencing it now. We all suffer, and its not until we suffer that we truely understand what it means to appericate our lives....until we realize what a life is, we are unworthy to have such a gift...but experiencing the pain, the sorrow, and torment that is the worst that life has to give...its not until then that we understand what is is to appreciate to understand our lives. You may not have experienced such a fate yet Squall Leonheart, but you will....and I hope you can handle it....cause if you can't it will consume you, and tear you apart from the inside out.....I hope your ready

its not silly its life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back