• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► problemo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome Ansem

here's a summary of my dilema. keep in mind that I only have one year of school left.

girls. shy around them.

any suggestions?

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Dont try and pressure them, just slowly make friends with them, and you will start to feel fine around them.........

Does that help at all?

Awesome Ansem

kinda. I'm friends with a couple of girls, and that's fine. But all the other; even though I know them and they know me, I'm shysville around them. well, the ones that I like anyway....

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Yeah, that used to happen to me, until I accepted that they're still just regular girls, like all others....

Awesome Ansem

ya know the ol' saying "If you're nervious, just picture them in their underwear?" well, that doesn't seem to work at all.

that was a joke.

anyway....I try talking to them like regular people, but I usually have to start the conversation, and I always run out of things to say pretty quickly.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
just be yourself (i know the oldest idea) but that tends to be the best for most guys.
-OR-
first try one day to say hi then second day say alittle more and work your way up.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I cant really help you here very much....evry girl Ive liked, liked me back......

Last edited:

+JodieTakira+

It's only natural to be more timid around people you find either visually or mentally appealing (or perhaps both cases ;D). I myself still seem to have a problem like that, but it only occurs when I don't know the person very well in the first place. Try to make friends with them. If they don't want to though, you can't force 'em.

Awesome Ansem

they liked your back? just kidding....

yeah....I try to talk to them more and more but in some classes you just can't afford to talk that much. The classes where I can talk alot; I sometimes becaome friends with those girls but I don't like them in that way. Damn!

Awesome Ansem

the main girl I keep thinking about inparticular is beautiful and the smartest girl in my grade. I'm pretty sure she hasn't had a boyfriend in all of middle and high school so you think I wouldn't be that intimidated, but I am. I've had very brief conversations with her about every other day, or less, and I still get the feeling my name never comes up in her mind unless she's actually talking to me. argh......

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Hmm..............difficult........hey, Ill PM you about it! Right now, I need sleep

Awesome Ansem

yeah, I'll figure it out. I just hope she's in a bunch of my classes, which is pretty likely because we take the same kind of classes. But it never works out the way you want it to, right?

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Just get into a relaxed manner, and ask them out. But casually, and don't show them that you're nervous; they'll chew you up and spit you out.

Q

Banned
If you really like here, i.e. love her, then just try to be yourself. D:

Otherwise, if it's simply an infatuation, let it pass and wait 'til college. You're 17, amirite? So wait. And dedicate yourself to a good relationship if you want it, as well. This isn't for tits or shit, rite?

Awesome Ansem

no its not for tits or shit (thatwas a weird sentence). She's really nice and I want to hang-out with her outside of school.

axemyxas100

Somewhere Where Imagination Runs Free.....TO ATTAC
Ahhh....so you wanna talk to girls eh?
My advice for you is just to be yourself around them, first things first.
And if you're gonna flirt with them, be smart about it, like let's say. *thinking* You should definately
not make corny jokes and any pick up lines are the worst (well some are). Anywho, just be yourself and smile at her, sometimes they, like you, are shy too. I've been like that with a guy before but since I've hung around guys, I know what I'm talking about. Talk about your interests or ask her what she got for homework and such. *winks* Some tips right there.....if you need further advice, message me or reply to this post.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
everyone likes ro repeat what i say man :p

If you want to hang out with her outside of school then plan this out. If she gets into one of your classes wait for a homework assignment and ask if she could help you with it but make sure you dont ask her until end of class. That way you have a chance of inviting her to your house or going to hers. Once there just sneak a kiss or just say you have to tell her something or something corny like that. If she doesnt like you then wel your friendship is ruined :p. Otherwise you could have a girlfriend or a very good friend that might help you with other girls and help your nervousness.

oh yeah if needed use the line "are your legs tired cause you been runniing in my dreams all night." that always get the ladies......................................running away from you

Last edited:

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Like I said, Dont PRESSURE THEM and they wont feel like ur coming on

Awesome Ansem

If she gets into one of your classes wait for a homework assignment and ask if she could help you with it but make sure you dont ask her until end of class.
yeah, I've tried that before, but people see me as the smart one and ask me homework questions (but sometimes I actually do need help). Like I said before, I always run out of things to say. Hopefully this year I can just learn to have longer conversations with people who aren't my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back