• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Probably a Stupid Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragoryu

As the title says, but do we know what Roxas meant when he said "why did he choose you?"

Hanzo

Well it's unknown. Cause if people forget this then let me explained. BBS was in development before KH2 was out. It was during CoM it was in development. So KH2 could just be something that explains BBS. So must put all the games even the ones in development to solve every so-called stupid questions.

Spirit_Of_Kairi

I was just talking about that very same scene with a good friend of mine a few days ago. We came up with the theory that Roxas was talking about ATW and his plot to destroy Org. 13. As you know he wanted revenge against the organization, but then again it's implied that Roxas did too after leaving them to find out why he wielded the keyblade. However instead of giving the task to Roxas he gave it to Sora, because (we thought) of his strong frienships with Donald and Goofy while Roxas didn't really have anyone by his side.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Well it's unknown. Cause if people forget this then let me explained. BBS was in development before KH2 was out. It was during CoM it was in development. So KH2 could just be something that explains BBS. So must put all the games even the ones in development to solve every so-called stupid questions.

Dude, that has nothing to do with the question!

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
sorry who's ATW?

oh wow lol. another KH2 quote/scene bring brought into question well after being answered.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
ATW means Ansem the Wise, or DiZ, whatever you want to call him.
ah thanks ^^

I was just talking about that very same scene with a good friend of mine a few days ago. We came up with the theory that Roxas was talking about ATW and his plot to destroy Org. 13. As you know he wanted revenge against the organization,
DiZ or ATW as you call him and Roxas spoke directly only once. (kinda directly actually it was a data based projection of DiZ so not really directly. but beyond the directly idea they never spoke besides that one time. i'm pretty sure...) during that time Roxas and DiZ were enemies. Roxas even admitted how much he "hated" him. (in quotes because nobodies cannot feel emotions.)

but then again it's implied that Roxas did too after leaving them to find out why he wielded the keyblade.
when was it ever implied that Roxas wanted revenge as well? he wanted to find out why the Keyblade chose him. he didn't hate Org. 13 and held no grudge towards them. Roxas left of his own free will (if nobodies even have that which i believe they do.) and in doing so the Org. 13 came after him to bring him back at first though when Roxas became "difficult" they gave up on him and instead attempted to destroy him. i honestly don't see a grudge anywhere.

However instead of giving the task to Roxas he gave it to Sora, because (we thought) of his strong frienships with Donald and Goofy while Roxas didn't really have anyone by his side.
DiZ gave the task of destroying Org. 13 to Sora because he needed someone who could move about the realm of light and destroy them. remember? he told Roxas this when they first talked to each other face to face kinda even though DiZ at the time was merely a data based projection...

Hanzo

My statement about the development has everything to do with the question. Go buy a brain and think about it will you.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
My statement about the development has everything to do with the question. Go buy a brain and think about it will you.

I think all you need to do is rephrase your post. From what I understood, you were connecting Roxas' statement to BBS, and that what Roxas said had something to do with BBS.

Although what Roxas has to do with BBS is currently unknown, so you're answer wasn't very helpful. If anything, it leaves a whole bunch of theories concerning Roxas, that one Statement and BBS.

But consider that any scene regarding BBS had been released during Final Mix+ If this scene were to give a clue about BBS, it would have been cut (and don't give me a reason like it was too awesome to be cut, they can cut it out or edit it if it'll risk releasing info on BBS) Since the scene in question was released in the original kh2 (which was more focused with the storyline of kh2) it can be understood that Roxas' statement involves something occuring within the storyline, iow, why DiZ chose Sora over Roxas.

cporky1992

i think it is because roxas is a nobody and sora is not and because of diz's hate towrds the orginization he hated nobodys so he woldent use one to stop them, and maby he thaut that to do it you need a hart and a strong one at that so thats what i think about that.

Hanzo

Well i just said BBS was in development. So just because it comes out later doesn't mean that KH2 couldn't have been changed to fit the storyline. Also it could be connected by how you see Terra at the end. He says something on how he didnt choose Sora or something along those lines.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Well i just said BBS was in development.
proof please. beyond that this is a very long stretch of an idea Hanzo. me thinks you're thinking to deeply about this and making it far m0ore complex than it actually is. besides wasn't this already proven?

So just because it comes out later doesn't mean that KH2 couldn't have been changed to fit the storyline.
no but it decreases the odds by a large margin. besides didn't i already go over this when i said that Xemnas went to see Sora already. it makes far more sense but if you want to stretch it fine let's wait till BBS comes out...

Also it could be connected by how you see Terra at the end. He says something on how he didnt choose Sora or something along those lines.
that for all we know could be a concept idea. it could be something completely unrelated to what you're thinking of. besides his lines are shot off at random as he jumps from one subject to the next it's too difficult to prove that he's even referencing to Sora/Keyblade. we're just assuming that he is.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Well i just said BBS was in development. So just because it comes out later doesn't mean that KH2 couldn't have been changed to fit the storyline. Also it could be connected by how you see Terra at the end. He says something on how he didnt choose Sora or something along those lines.

kh2's focus was on the Organization 13 story arc, not BBS. Besides, that statement of Terra was only available in Final Mix+. If they felt it was important and had something to do with the storyline, they should have just added it to the game from the very beginning.

rasensora said:
roxas meant why did the maker of the keyblade sora has coose him to be a weilder

The creator of the keyblade has never been discussed in any of the games, why would the topic suddenly spur in kh2? Besides, How would Roxas know who he is and that he is a HE? He has never come into contact with any such character as far as we know over his one year as an Organization Member. Aside from that, he only met Sora as of KH2, how would he know this so-called maker of the keyblade chose him.

Last edited:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
kh2's focus was on the Organization 13 story arc, not BBS. Besides, that statement of Terra was only available in Final Mix+. If they felt it was important and had something to do with the storyline, they should have just added it to the game from the very beginning.
agreed.

The creator of the keyblade has never been discussed in any of the games, why would the topic suddenly spur in kh2? Besides, How would Roxas know who he is and that he is a HE? He has never come into contact with any such character as far as we know over his one year as an Organization Member. Aside from that, he only met Sora as of KH2, how would he know this so-called maker of the keyblade chose him.
exactly we don't know who created it or if it was even created by anyone. it could have just been born for all we know. actually AP i think RS was refering to one of the characters in BBS as the creator of the Keyblade which for now is incorrect.

godforce852

ah thanks ^^

when was it ever implied that Roxas wanted revenge as well? he wanted to find out why the Keyblade chose him. he didn't hate Org. 13 and held no grudge towards them. Roxas left of his own free will (if nobodies even have that which i believe they do.) and in doing so the Org. 13 came after him to bring him back at first though when Roxas became "difficult" they gave up on him and instead attempted to destroy him. i honestly don't see a grudge anywhere.

Um sorry, but he did not leave out of his own free will. Riku forced him to leave after his (riku's in the secret trailer of KH) first defeat by getting stronger, morphing into his Heartless form, and forcing Oblivion and Oathkeeper out of Roxas' hands (Shown in the cutscene in KH2F+) , and DiZ, Namine, and Riku himself sealed RoXas in the fake Twilight town.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Um sorry, but he did not leave out of his own free will. Riku forced him to leave after his (riku's in the secret trailer of KH) first defeat by getting stronger, morphing into his Heartless form, and forcing Oblivion and Oathkeeper out of Roxas' hands (Shown in the cutscene in KH2F+) , and DiZ, Namine, and Riku himself sealed RoXas in the fake Twilight town.
do you remember the scene that takes place after defeating Saix where Riku says that Roxas is Sora's Nobody? remember what he says? watch the below video and then tell me otherwise...

YouTube - The Death Of Ansem The Wise
TIMES: 00:29-1:02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back