• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Princesses of Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denki-Kurai

They say to have a nobody someone with a strong heart must be turned into a hearless/or lose their heart. When kairi lost her heart namine was born (so to speak). So in KHI when the princesses of hearts lost their hearts shouldn't they have nobodies too?
Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
They say to have a nobody someone with a strong heart must be turned into a hearless/or lose their heart. When kairi lost her heart namine was born (so to speak). So in KHI when the princesses of hearts lost their hearts shouldn't they have nobodies too?
Please correct me if i'm wrong.

perhaps they didn't have a strong will...

MPC1301

they all had pure hearts, but most likely didn't have strong wills. just because they are pure hearted, that dosn't mean that they would have to be in any means stong. however, although i hate to disagree with you muffin, how do we know that they didn't become heartless also when they were in those glass cases (dead?)

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
they all had pure hearts, but most likely didn't have strong wills. just because they are pure hearted, that dosn't mean that they would have to be in any means stong. however, although i hate to disagree with you muffin, how do we know that they didn't become heartless also when they were in those glass cases (dead?)

dead? i thought they were just sleeping, like Kairi was...

Xehanort: 17

They didn't turn to heartless but there Hearts went into that dark keyblade. which can also have a different effect.

Maybe something else was created??

MPC1301

well, i guess that u guys are right, they had to be sleeping, b/c remember in Neverland when u are chasinga round riku and trying to get kari, who had just lost her heart, and could still do things liike blink. also (idk if this counts) but when sora walks into the "Secret Place" on his island while it is being attacke dby the heartless, kari muttered "sora.." and dissapeared...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Namine was born when Sora released Kairi's heart from within his own. Namine was made from Sora's Body/Soul and Kairi's heart, which is why Namine has power over Sora's heart, because she's was born of both him and Kairi

The Princess' of Heart, however, did no such thing. Their hearts were taken and forged into the Heart Unlocker keyblade, while their Bodies remained trapped in the normal realm. A Nobody can only be created if a Heartless is created, the Body and Soul are taken to the Twilight Realm where they are reborn as a Nobody

The Princess' of Heart are incapable of creating a Heartless because they hold no darkness, they are entirely pure, which is why even when their Hearts are taken they do not become Heartless, because a Heartless has to be born of Darkness.

Kairi did not produce a Heartless, as she is a Princess of Heart, the only reason Namine was made was because Namine was made from Sora's Body/Soul

Squ@ll

Well maybe they really do have nobodys ... What if their nobodys get introduced in the later series.. I mean its possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back