• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Princess Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
It's an interesting theory, but consider Kairi. She lost her heart and wasn't put in a tube, but she didn't try to get her heart back, her body just remained comatose until her heart returned to her when Sora stabbed himself. Also, she kind of made a nobody. How could a nobody make another nobody?

EDIT: Plus, I agree with pretty much everyone else :D

Kairi was never a Nobody. Her Body and Soul was never sent to the realm of in-between. It remained in the realm of light.

And you can't attempt to get your heart back when you have a lifeless body....

Eternal_Sleep

two things came to mind when i read this. first of all isn't there a scene in hollow bastion (i think its after you open the door) when we actually see the princesses hearts(well they kinda looked like energy) converge over kairi's sleeping body? that would imply that that was the moment they lost there hearts. the second thing is if you decide to be cool and finish deep jungle before wonderland, instead of showing alice "falling into their hands" they show snow white, implying she was only captured recently (but still didn't age)

Crimson Jazz

two things came to mind when i read this. first of all isn't there a scene in hollow bastion (i think its after you open the door) when we actually see the princesses hearts(well they kinda looked like energy) converge over kairi's sleeping body? that would imply that that was the moment they lost there hearts.

No, they lost their hearts long before Kairi's body was even brought to Hollow Bastion.

the second thing is if you decide to be cool and finish deep jungle before wonderland, instead of showing alice "falling into their hands" they show snow white, implying she was only captured recently (but still didn't age)

That's just edited scene. It has no importance.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
two things came to mind when i read this. first of all isn't there a scene in hollow bastion (i think its after you open the door) when we actually see the princesses hearts(well they kinda looked like energy) converge over kairi's sleeping body? that would imply that that was the moment they lost there hearts.

No, that scene already indicates that they still have their hearts within them, because the beams of energy were shooting directly from their hearts to reveal the Final Keyhole. They lost their hearts AFTER, when Riku is possessed by Ansem and he crafted the Dark Keyblade using their hearts.

No, they lost their hearts long before Kairi's body was even brought to Hollow Bastion.

I don't think so. Their hearts were needed to reveal the Final Keyhole. If they had no hearts, the plan wouldn't work.

instead of showing alice "falling into their hands" they show snow white, implying she was only captured recently (but still didn't age

That scene is possibly non-canon since Wonderland is SUPPOSED to be played before Deep Jungle. Much like how cutscenes in Monstro still play out even after Riku is possessed by Ansem SOD. The writers could always choose to ignore or recton it.

caiomelow

Website
www.twitter.com
Hmm... I think you're forgetting that Naminé was born from Kairi's body AND soul. When Naminé was born, there could be another 6 specials nobodies (once Sora released all their hearts at the same time.)

Radon

mofo
I would probably prefer SE to leave this alone seeing as no-one payed attention to the BBS princesses in KH1. It's just people on this site that disect every little thing they can.

Obsidian

For the ageing thing, I'm guessing it was either the pods that kept that kept them from ageing, or perhaps different worlds just have different time speeds. On one world, time passes faster than the other.

As for the question of whether Nobodies age, that's a tough question. I wouldn't exactly say that they don't though. When Sora was busy in CO, Roxas was born and he didn't appear to age because he already looks older (to me anyway). Sora's body obviously aged, so why wouldn't Roxas, his other half, age at the same time? This is kind of hard to show when there's so little reference material...

EDIT:

Radon said:
I would probably prefer SE to leave this alone seeing as no-one payed attention to the BBS princesses in KH1. It's just people on this site that disect every little thing they can.

This might be be true lol.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
I like the theory but its wrong. The pods prevented them from ageing. so when maleficent put them in there 9 years before KH1 they stopped ageing untill they were released. Its sorta like Cryogeneration, i think thats the word. You know when they freeze someone, like walt disney lol.

If pods prevented them from aging? why did sora age when he was sleeping int he pod?

sailor winx

princess has no dark within them = no nobodies or heartless and some new scans provides the fact that nobodies DO AGE! look at ienzo he seems like his 5 years old or something =3!

No nomura already stated that nobodies do not age. We can't assume anything with Ienzo because the game isn't out yet!

AxelsVirtue

It only would have ben 9 years, and they where already adults at the time of BBS. Haven't you ever met someone who looked about the same at 29 as they did at 20.

bizbaz20

Awards
Yeah I thought it was already established that being kept in the pod kept them awake but also kept them young. What I don't get is how the people in their world are not suposed to age, if Sora and co wanted to visit Castle of Dreams, Enthanted Dominion or Dwarf Woodland wouldn't the princes have aged?
I know when the world is destroyed it's supposed to stop time but could someone explain this?

KHHacker6595

No the reason we age slower in space is because lack of oxygen. Oxygen allows are bodies to live, but in the process it ages are body as it reacts with our brain. So when astronauts are in space they age slower because there is not the same amount of oxygen here on earth. But the worlds in Kingdom Hearts, all seem to have the same gravity and oxygen levels. So the characters would age in there worlds but would stop ageing in the pods maleficent has.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Hmm... I think you're forgetting that Naminé was born from Kairi's body AND soul. When Naminé was born, there could be another 6 specials nobodies (once Sora released all their hearts at the same time.)

Namine was born from Sora's body not Kairi's and I doubt she would have Kairi's soul either. Besides having all the princesses having special Nobodies would just over complecate things story wise.

Crimson Jazz

Hmm... I think you're forgetting that Naminé was born from Kairi's body AND soul.

No, Namine was born from SORA'S body and soul. Kairi's body and soul NEVER left the realm of light.

When Naminé was born, there could be another 6 specials nobodies (once Sora released all their hearts at the same time.)

That's impossible. The Princesses have NO darkness in their hearts, so it is impossible for them to produce a Heartless and a Nobody.

Oathkeeper(:

Kairi was never a Nobody. Her Body and Soul was never sent to the realm of in-between. It remained in the realm of light.

And you can't attempt to get your heart back when you have a lifeless body....

I was trying to disprove the theory with the heart thing. I didn't say Kairi was a nobody. The theory stated that the princesses became nobodies when Maleficent took their hearts. I was disproving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back