• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pride Rock, time difference

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com
Well thanks to the new scans, pride rock is confirmed as a world. But if uve ever seen the Lion king movie, ull know that the first half of the movie takes place as simba as he is a child and the second half is about simba as a grownup. We have seen simba in both his child and adult forms in the scans. so my question is how will sora and the crew deal with the time difference. half way through the level will it say ten years later, becuase that would ruin the whole plot of the game. if they spend ten years in that one world, while everyone else is killing ansem and the unknowns and whatnot. or maybe ull beat half the level then have to leave for some reason. then when u return, everyones grown up... hmm, my brain hurts now. lol-so what do u guys think?

Murf5891

Wow thats funny, i jus posted somethin like this, but anyway maybe while hes a cub u run into like the orginaztion member or somthin an chase him/her into another world then u come back an hes grown. or maybe u leave the world for another reason, or somthin else. i don know im jus throughing stuff out here

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I've been wanting to ask that question and also I guess we have a good look at the Day and Night thing they were talking about that were in the world or simple terms Real-Time cause in the scan with Simba on his dad's back its night and when he's about to fight scar is like evening or afternoon

Oblivion14

or maybe the cub isn't simba? Or perhaps its a flashback?

Because, in KH, you summon simba as a lion, I don't see what reasoning they would come up with for him to go lion-cub-lion, perhaps Pride Rock is based off The Lion King 2?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
actually they say the worlds follow close to their movie counter parts so it might not be a flash back might be real cause anything could happen you know

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
a lion grows faster than a human by 1 year a lion is as big as adult simba and if you watched the movie simba turned into an adult really quick one minute he was a child then next minute, while he was dancing with timon and pumba, there was a fast forward in time, then he was an adult

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
heartslayer101 said:
so they wait there for a year until he grows up

Sora: *dressed up as kairi* hey big boy
me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs away at mach 2 speed*
no it will probably just fast forward(not literally) like the movie did

Heero

I think towards the begining of the game Sora and CO will go to pride rock with Simba as a cub and towards the end of the game they'll come back and he'll be grown.

Goofeyrules

Heero said:
I think towards the begining of the game Sora and CO will go to pride rock with Simba as a cub and towards the end of the game they'll come back and he'll be grown.
Damn u, i was thinkin that the moment i started to read this:mad:....but i think your right!

DualWeilder-Sora

Heero said:

I agree, that and the flashback seem most logical, but im hoping for your point.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Oblivion14 said:
or maybe the cub isn't simba? Or perhaps its a flashback?

Because, in KH, you summon simba as a lion, I don't see what reasoning they would come up with for him to go lion-cub-lion, perhaps Pride Rock is based off The Lion King 2?

It is not Lion King 2 because Scar is in it

heartslayer101 said:
Two words: Flashback.

that isn't two words...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back