What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

preorder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

There is no release dat and if you look at EB Games it says "Date is subject to change" or something like that. I havent even thought about preordering. I guess I should though. I think im going to preorder at EB games because Theres a eb games not far from where I live. Im new to the preorder thing how does it work?

knightwalker

Reaction score
If you pre-order off the net make sure to get a lot of details lot of scammers out there.

karthikg

Reaction score
if u preorder in store, u pay like half the cost of the game, then when u pick up the game, u pay the rest.

chris2k

Reaction score
same here iv got it pre orders if payed like £20 off it now so when it comes out ill only pay around another £20

Dark_StarX

Reaction score
yeah thats true, I did the same thing with pokemon colloseum.Oh and btw if the did indeed make an exact release and youre able to pre-order it right now, I would have been known about it.

kizzyke

Reaction score
I'll probably pre-order it in our GunkStore (it's a store with only PS2/X-BOX/GameBoy and Nintendo games)
They'll have everything before other stores do....

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
it says kh2 will most likely come out dec. 1 2005 but the date is subject to change. but yea my friend already preordered it...i am aving money to. when you preorder it, it makes sure that you will get a copy of it whenit comes out. kinda like reserving it.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Reaction score
I already fully paid for my copy from the local game store. But, remember that there is no set release date yet. Not untill Square Enix announces one. So, depending on where you go for games, the prices and the release date that the game "the supposed release" will come out, changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6