• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

preorder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

There is no release dat and if you look at EB Games it says "Date is subject to change" or something like that. I havent even thought about preordering. I guess I should though. I think im going to preorder at EB games because Theres a eb games not far from where I live. Im new to the preorder thing how does it work?

karthikg

if u preorder in store, u pay like half the cost of the game, then when u pick up the game, u pay the rest.

chris2k

same here iv got it pre orders if payed like £20 off it now so when it comes out ill only pay around another £20

Dark_StarX

yeah thats true, I did the same thing with pokemon colloseum.Oh and btw if the did indeed make an exact release and youre able to pre-order it right now, I would have been known about it.

kizzyke

I'll probably pre-order it in our GunkStore (it's a store with only PS2/X-BOX/GameBoy and Nintendo games)
They'll have everything before other stores do....

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I already fully paid for my copy from the local game store. But, remember that there is no set release date yet. Not untill Square Enix announces one. So, depending on where you go for games, the prices and the release date that the game "the supposed release" will come out, changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back