• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Preorder kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicodin

relative power
Ill probably wont get it when it first comes out :'[ My parents could care less about KH, my step dad says its a game for 8 year olds. >.>

firstcitytofall

Website
www.myspace.com
actually both walmart and gamestop possibly have incorrect dates. the game is susposed to come out sooner. about december 1st, target and toys r us have dates closer to this one. and you can still pre order it. but either way. you will get the game. no matter where you get it from.

anyone but me

xXDragon-BloodXx said:
Ill probably wont get it when it first comes out :'[ My parents could care less about KH, my step dad says its a game for 8 year olds. >.>
then tell your stepdad that almost all of the people on this forum are teens ^^, i get mad when people start dissing KH and saying it is a little kids game.. and i back it up by asking if a final fantasy game is a little kids game, then they say no, and then i say, 'so just because a final fantasy game is made and they put disney characters in it, it is automatically a little kids game?' and that usually gets them stuck in the argument.. because that IS what KH is.... a final fantasy game with disney charcters, only i like the battle system in KH more, lol.. (HATED battle system in CoM.. big mistake there..)

BHK Owns

yea i never preordered a game before..but i said what the hell and did it anyways just because im so anxious waiting for it to come out..that just the reciept saying "kh2: on it makes me happy

Neoshadow84

when i went to pennsylvania, at game crazy i saw it on preorder and to come out November 1 i know they are going to push it back cuz of the official release date squenix gave out at their party

anyone but me

Neoshadow84 said:
when i went to pennsylvania, at game crazy i saw it on preorder and to come out November 1 i know they are going to push it back cuz of the official release date squenix gave out at their party
yea, all of the release dates that are given out are subject to change. They just want to put out a release date to give an idea out to customers so they will buy their preorder.. a lot of companies also tell you that if you don't preorder you wont get the game for months afterward, but that isn't true either. And if the store is out of copies you can just go to a different store.

T-S

anyone but me said:
yea, all of the release dates that are given out are subject to change. They just want to put out a release date to give an idea out to customers so they will buy their preorder.. a lot of companies also tell you that if you don't preorder you wont get the game for months afterward, but that isn't true either. And if the store is out of copies you can just go to a different store.

yea. thats what i was gonna do. if ebgames and gamestop had all of their copies on preorder, i was just gonna go somewhere like wal-mart or best buy where they have a first come first serve basis.

.:Axel:.

anyone but me said:
then tell your stepdad that almost all of the people on this forum are teens ^^, i get mad when people start dissing KH and saying it is a little kids game.. and i back it up by asking if a final fantasy game is a little kids game, then they say no, and then i say, 'so just because a final fantasy game is made and they put disney characters in it, it is automatically a little kids game?' and that usually gets them stuck in the argument.. because that IS what KH is.... a final fantasy game with disney charcters, only i like the battle system in KH more, lol.. (HATED battle system in CoM.. big mistake there..)

Same here I hated the battle system in COM, I just played it for the storyline, and I disliked the fact that the game was just visiting the old KH1 worlds and doing the same stuff

Hyperion

I pre-ordered mine at EB Games last week. The dude there was waffling on about release dates. Can't trust him! Lol.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
i preodered the game about 2 weeks ago.

And Square-Enix said the game would come out this winter. They also said the official release date will be given at either TGS 2005 or on their site.

Zophar

So the estimate is early december. Of course none of those dates have been confirmed but since they all seem to be saying the first few days of december (except for Toys R us) my guess is, as i said before, might be early december. Which would be a good idea since people are rushing out to do their christmas shopping around that time.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
i say we stop talking about release dates because a mod will close this. So lets try and stay on Topic!!! So just say u preorded the game or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back