• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Potential Reset

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterZeR0

By "potential reset", I mean a literal RESET.

What I'm thinking is that Yen Sid or whoever sends Sora and Riku and Kairi and whoever else back in time to the DI the day before the storm, somehow leaving all of their memories intact. TIME TRAVEL MAN. They destroy the Xehanort existing there, and continue to live on from there. Thus a reset for the next saga, Xehanort can't cause harm to them, and we get 14 year old Sora again, pleasing Nomura immensely. *laughs*

TIME. TRAVEL.:cool:

I don't like this theory, personally. It's not even a theory really? Someone should build off of it, I guess. Or not?

Also, a reset like that probably wouldn't even be possible, would it?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
By "potential reset", I mean a literal RESET.

What I'm thinking is that Yen Sid or whoever sends Sora and Riku and Kairi and whoever else back in time to the DI the day before the storm, somehow leaving all of their memories intact. TIME TRAVEL MAN. They destroy the Xehanort existing there, and continue to live on from there. Thus a reset for the next saga, Xehanort can't cause harm to them, and we get 14 year old Sora again, pleasing Nomura immensely. *laughs*

TIME. TRAVEL.:cool:

I don't like this theory, personally. It's not even a theory really? Someone should build off of it, I guess. Or not?

Also, a reset like that probably wouldn't even be possible, would it?

You can't change the events to come when time traveling....so if SRK go back in time, they can't kill Xehanort, cause he exists in the present.

Pretty much. being a Time Traveler in KH is the same as being a tourist.

MasterZeR0

Oh I know that. I was basically trying to set up a theory for someone else, because I can't think of a way for it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back