• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible stateside confirmation? (From PSM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Interesting. Someone at KHU posted a quote from a recent article of PSM. It was involving the top ten games of 2006, KH2 being 7, and after that, they talked of the next KH product...

Get set for more Kingdom Hearts... and we're not talking KH3. Square Enix is taking their Game Boy Advance game, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, beefing it up, and bringing it to the PS2 in full 3D. It will be included with a special "Final Mix+" of Kingdom Hearts II, and is expected to come Stateside, though no date is announced.

So, I take that as confirmation, possibly? Though, it's not definite.

~Mega

KingBlade

by sinspire^
and is expected to come Stateside,

A lot of sites have been "expecting" it to come to the state. This is nothing new but, I have my doubts to this day about it coming to the NA and Europe. They technically have to bring it. Though, after seeing the price and release date and still not even the sightest hint of it coming here I kinda gave up.

.:Mega:.

Awards
True, but remember the Famitsu interview? "Alll the fans". "Worldwide popularity." It probably hasn't been announced due to voice acting. Remember how long KH2 was delayed?

~Mega

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
If the info 's not coming from square then it's crap unless confirmed by square

ur-vile

Awards
I think PSM is the mag that confused Rikku and Riku in their KH2 previews so I wouldn't take their rumors with too much salt.

If you had said EGM on the other hand....

Khaston

This was in PSM? I must of missed this part, and PSM is very reliable guys, very very good magazine.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
You people are confusing playstation magazines.

Independent Playstation Magazine did not say Rikku instead of Riku. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine did.

Independent Playstation Magazine = PSM
Official U.S. Playsation Magazine = OPM

The correct PSM, which topic starter is referring to, is actually pretty reliable.

True, but remember the Famitsu interview? "Alll the fans". "Worldwide popularity." It probably hasn't been announced due to voice acting. Remember how long KH2 was delayed?

~Mega

it went from Spring 05 to Winter 05 to TBA 2006 to Spring 2006 to March 1, 2006 to March 28, 2006.

I laugh at them.

Last edited:

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
I bet you they're saying this to try to " inform" us. But this is crap. If i sent them an email asking for proof they woldn't write back.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I bet you they're saying this to try to " inform" us. But this is crap. If i sent them an email asking for proof they woldn't write back.

If you sent an email to Square asking if it was coming to the states/europe or even if it was a POSSIBILITY they would say they have no information at all [when they do] and to check their main site for updates and while you're at it check out the never been updated KH2 site.

Plus PSM said it was EXPECTED. They didn't say it was or wasn't. A lot of people expect it to not just be in Japan (since, "He is puzzling over what to do about North American fans, but mentions that he'd like it if they had the chance to be exposed to the Japanese voice casts as well", was said.)

So why would you need proof from them when we've already have it? PSM didn't lie or give false hope. They stayed neutral with enthusiasm.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
This is like when PSM said that KH2's storyline involved a boy named Sora chasing after his long lost friend Rikku, a cameo from FFX-2.

>_> Did you read nothing I said?

*This time pictures are used*

1. PSM / Independent PlayStation Magazine

2. OPM / Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine

Numero Uno did not say that. Numero Dos did.

*MORE PROOF*

OPM / Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine's website is opm.1up.com

1up.com posted this:

1up.com said:
The theory goes that when Ansem became the king of the Heartless, he left his soul and body behind, and that soul/body combo became DiZ. On top of that, DiZ seems to be working with King Mickey, Rikku, Namine (the witch who erased Sora's memories in COM and is subsequently rescued from the Organization by Sora), and the mysterious blond-haired kid (Nomura still hasn't given a name for him).

~ www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3146790&did=3

>_> Need I say more? Stop confusing the REAL PSM which is actually credible with the utter crap that is OPM.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
well, i hope it comes out in america ASAP. i want to play this game so badly, especially the remake of chain of memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back