• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible solution?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Well, I know that the Premium members can't get into chat. Granted, the new Usergroup still needs to fix some of the kinks.

I know, like me, some of us thrive off of the chat. It's great. So, if we can't get in, what to do?

Well... I was thinking of an IRC channel.

Nothing permanent, just a temporary IRC channel set up so that KHI Premium members can get into a chat sort of thing. It doesn't have to be JUST for Premium members, either- other users could use it.

What do you guys think about it?

[√]Genuflect
I'm not platinum yet but, u should try to wait a bit.
They're fixing it.

But that's just me.

D

Deleted member 36435

Pfft. Forget IRC.
Rent a Ventrilo server and ditch The Chat altogether.
Vent has voice-chat and a normal text chat for the people uncomfortable with VC.
Also, you put sections in it. So, the staff can have their own (locked) area where they can talk easier then using the Staff Forums.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
I've always wanted a permanent IRC Channel, but everyone says it would be too complicated. I guess if you made one and made a bot it could work.

But if you're that concerned about getting into chat, the admins won't mind if you make a second account, i know some members who've done this without getting banned.

Joy

Bronze Member
Or, you can create a temporary account, us it it for the chat, and post with your normal account.

Everyone wins.

Back