• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible return of the Keyblade Armour??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i think keyblade armor should have a double purpose.

remember how terra's armor came to life after he was possessed? why can't it be programmed or designed to do that regardless as a failsafe, yen sid could concoct some magic duds (which he most likely did for sora's design in III), to have an augmentative suit to guard against darkness even when not worn? xehanort has possessed riku, terra, tried to get sora, so its not farfetched he would design a dark-proof outfit, even allowing for use of dark corridors without side effect.

whoops, i got off subject. alternatively, KA spring to life at will like an A.I./drop-in/drop-out co-op ally in tense situations? it'd be neat, when you're KOed in a tough fight, the game over menu has a "back-up" option that gives you a spare helper w/ a short scene akin to lingering will's animation and you can have a friend jump in with another ps4 controller, vita, ask an online friend for help or even a companion app. they could just have it be dumb A.I. controlled but this way they can add layers to an old, useless concept without abandoning it.

and imagine not just delegating it to a gameplay mechanic. it can be used in cutscenes to comical effect.

*sora is separated from DG, encounters Darkness*
X: ha, you were expecting to defeat me alone?
sora: nope. *presses shoulder*
[2 V 1 THROWDOWN COMMENCE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back