• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Number XIV Identity -EVIDENCE!!-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Scorpio

Brown and cooked. XD I like that. That always confused me. Along with why smoke came out of his facial area when he took his wraps off.

Thx. In one of his Ansem reports (it's in this thread somewhere) he said he used the darkness to conceal his identity, so he most likely used it to change his look.

Or...seeing as how the KH characters never change clothes (Drives are an exception) and never take baths, maybe he was just dirty and nasty.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Thx. In one of his Ansem reports (it's in this thread somewhere) he said he used the darkness to conceal his identity, so he most likely used it to change his look.

Or...seeing as how the KH characters never change clothes (Drives are an exception) and never take baths, maybe he was just dirty and nasty.

Haha. That could be too. ;D Though I like the darkness bit way better i'd say. =P AtW=Amazing character.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
XP

That's good...

Anyways, I don't think AtW is that good a character. He looks so un-KHish (is it the wrinkles? the hair? or the tiny beard?)

Well he's like. The only good adult in the entire game, so I suppose that would throw things off. But I love his character. Just the whole idea of the Ansem reports and all that. Dunno why. Just do. Now that I look at this thread, I must go back and check the actual theory on it. XD

Ultima Scorpio

I'm also really interested about how he knew nothing about Xehanort's past, seeing as AtW took power in Radiant Garden one year after BBS, and BBS is partly focusing on Xehanort's past...

Niyu-chan

It could be that he was merely lying about that part for whatever reason.
I can't seem him just arriving at Radiant Garden and taking leadership all in the course of one year either. He had to be a native of the place.

Ultima Scorpio

It could be that he was merely lying about that part for whatever reason.
I can't seem him just arriving at Radiant Garden and taking leadership all in the course of one year either. He had to be a native of the place.

Because we all know that nothing just happens by chance when it's Nomura we're talking about. I'm also curious about who was king of Radiant Garden before AtW. I know people are bound to say "zomg u r retarded it is teh Xehanort", but I don't think that's who it was. IMO, if it's worth anything.

Maverick E.S

Virus
Because we all know that nothing just happens by chance when it's Nomura we're talking about. I'm also curious about who was king of Radiant Garden before AtW. I know people are bound to say "zomg u r retarded it is teh Xehanort", but I don't think that's who it was. IMO, if it's worth anything.

Yeah Nomura is a sneaky person lol who knows who was before ATw

Helion

Website
thefaintsmile.deviantart.com
Wait, it wouldn't be Aqua herself being the XIV member right? It would be Aqua's *Nobody*.

Hhm, interesting theory. As usual, I'm not sure on what I think of things, so I shall stay neutral. Good theory nonetheless.

Maverick E.S

Virus
zomg u r retarded it is teh Xehanort

Sorry, just had to do that X

ME NO RE RE!!! lol

Wait, it wouldn't be Aqua herself being the XIV member right? It would be Aqua's *Nobody*.

Hhm, interesting theory. As usual, I'm not sure on what I think of things, so I shall stay neutral. Good theory nonetheless.

lol who knows hopefully we shall know soon

Ultima Scorpio

*sigh*..Did you even read the theory?? It's all in there why it wouldn't be her Nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back