• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Number XIV Identity -EVIDENCE!!-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

EDIT: I had posted a much longer and in-depth one here earlier, but something went funky and didn't let me post. So I copy and pasted this one from a write-up I did for my school paper's Videogame Column.

Ok, so we all know from the recently released screenshots and interviews that there IS a Number XIV, and it is a female. All evidence points to...and what's behind door number three? AQUA!

Yes, it is. Here, I'll 'splain it to ya.

Lack of Mention

In all the interviews since the announcement of BBS, 358/2 Days, and Coded, Nomura-san has not mentioned Aqua's name ONCE. All this coincides with the recent revelation of Number XIV. We all know that Aqua is a playable character in BBS, but why hasn't Nomura said her name? Think about it.

Keyblade Choice

The Keyblade she chose in the English SE was Mickey's Keyblade. Perhaps her choice of Keyblade reveals what path she takes after her comrades are defeated by Master Xehanort. Mickey, if we look back, entered the Realm of Darkness, found Kingdom Key Darkside (yes, that is it's confirmed name), and went undercover as an Organization member in KH: CoM and part of KHII. Aqua may have done a little undercover work herself *nudge nudge wink wink*.

Chamber scene in KHII FM+

We all saw the scene in FM+ where Xemnas opens the Chamber of Sleep in the bowels of Radiant Garden, where he has a little convo with our dear Aqua's armor. Signs of schizophrenia? I think NOT! I know it sounds like Xemnas has lost his marbles (and then some), but why would he just visit the Chamber out of the blue? Because. Aqua joined the Organization for a short time then disappeared (due to some mysterious event), and Xemnas was without his lady friend. So he opened the Chamber of Sleep and visited with her remnants. Why armor though? To dawn the Organization persona, she had to do away with her former threads. So when she disppears, he visits the place where she was "awakened" and tossed her past duds.

Organization XIII...not XIV

Simple. The Organization didn't change their name because Aqua wasn't a real Nobody. In fact, she wasn't a Nobody at all. Xemnas awakened her to aid him with the "Roxas problem", since Aqua would know him best (seeing as she and Ven had a little thing goin' on). When her mission was finished with, she suddenly vanished. So they remained Organization XIII because Number XIV wasn't even a Nobody.

Left Alive

Plain and simple. Aqua was the only one left slightly unharmed at the end of the Birth By Sleep SE. Ven froze, and Terra's eyes went yellow. We don't really see what happens to her, besides her being left to hold poor little frozen Ven. She was still alive after that, and she is Number XIV.

Good theory, but could u explain, what happened to XIV member? Is she still alive after KH2?

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I suppose that's the only flaw, but 358/2 Days would probably explain her departure. Birth By Sleep could explain 358/2 Days, which could then lead onto a potential Kingdom Hearts 3 :) as Nomura stated.

You've definitely thought this through, and it certainly makes sense.

May I ask, you're writing this for a school paper? That's pretty awesome ^^ I take it you know a fair few KH fans then? Nobody would understand a word of that where I come from haha.

-- Andy

Y

Yannis

I suppose that's the only flaw, but 358/2 Days would probably explain her departure. Birth By Sleep could explain 358/2 Days, which could then lead onto a potential Kingdom Hearts 3 :) as Nomura stated.

You've definitely thought this through, and it certainly makes sense.

May I ask, you're writing this for a school paper? That's pretty awesome ^^ I take it you know a fair few KH fans then? Nobody would understand a word of that where I come from haha.

-- Andy
Same here =D But my friends play KH though..

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I'm really the only one to be honest.. someone got me into the series, but now I'm the local KH nutcase. The only other people I know who play it are incredibly annoying game obsessed people who rush through the titles and complain all day, not to mention that they're in the year below and I rarely see them anyway. Ah well ^^'.

-- Andy

Y

Yannis

I'm really the only one to be honest.. someone got me into the series, but now I'm the local KH nutcase. The only other people I know who play it are incredibly annoying game obsessed people who rush through the titles and complain all day, not to mention that they're in the year below and I rarely see them anyway. Ah well ^^'.

-- Andy
hahaha all in my class plays KH and FF ;D my friends and all in there =DD

Too bad ur alone.. =( I can give my friend play bbs on my psp if he doesnt have it those days =) KH is best and I laugh at them who say it´s only for children, cuz IT ISN´T.

Ultima Scorpio

Yeah, I know quite a few people who play it...I've earned a sizable reputation with the game geeks since i started doing the Game Column. But all my friends play it.

Y

Yannis

Yeah, I know quite a few people who play it...I've earned a sizable reputation with the game geeks since i started doing the Game Column. But all my friends play it.
my friends arent geeks, it is cool to play kh lol ;P

JayXIII

EDIT: I had posted a much longer and in-depth one here earlier, but something went funky and didn't let me post. So I copy and pasted this one from a write-up I did for my school paper's Videogame Column.

Ok, so we all know from the recently released screenshots and interviews that there IS a Number XIV, and it is a female. All evidence points to...and what's behind door number three? AQUA!

Yes, it is. Here, I'll 'splain it to ya.

Lack of Mention

In all the interviews since the announcement of BBS, 358/2 Days, and Coded, Nomura-san has not mentioned Aqua's name ONCE. All this coincides with the recent revelation of Number XIV. We all know that Aqua is a playable character in BBS, but why hasn't Nomura said her name? Think about it.

Keyblade Choice

The Keyblade she chose in the English SE was Mickey's Keyblade. Perhaps her choice of Keyblade reveals what path she takes after her comrades are defeated by Master Xehanort. Mickey, if we look back, entered the Realm of Darkness, found Kingdom Key Darkside (yes, that is it's confirmed name), and went undercover as an Organization member in KH: CoM and part of KHII. Aqua may have done a little undercover work herself *nudge nudge wink wink*.

Chamber scene in KHII FM+

We all saw the scene in FM+ where Xemnas opens the Chamber of Sleep in the bowels of Radiant Garden, where he has a little convo with our dear Aqua's armor. Signs of schizophrenia? I think NOT! I know it sounds like Xemnas has lost his marbles (and then some), but why would he just visit the Chamber out of the blue? Because. Aqua joined the Organization for a short time then disappeared (due to some mysterious event), and Xemnas was without his lady friend. So he opened the Chamber of Sleep and visited with her remnants. Why armor though? To dawn the Organization persona, she had to do away with her former threads. So when she disppears, he visits the place where she was "awakened" and tossed her past duds.

Organization XIII...not XIV

Simple. The Organization didn't change their name because Aqua wasn't a real Nobody. In fact, she wasn't a Nobody at all. Xemnas awakened her to aid him with the "Roxas problem", since Aqua would know him best (seeing as she and Ven had a little thing goin' on). When her mission was finished with, she suddenly vanished. So they remained Organization XIII because Number XIV wasn't even a Nobody.

Left Alive

Plain and simple. Aqua was the only one left slightly unharmed at the end of the Birth By Sleep SE. Ven froze, and Terra's eyes went yellow. We don't really see what happens to her, besides her being left to hold poor little frozen Ven. She was still alive after that, and she is Number XIV.

1. Lack of Mention.
Aqua HAS NOT been confirmed as a playable chracter. That is a rumour. Ven and Terra are the only ones confirmed. Aqua is said because you think of her when you think of ven and terra.

2. Organization XIII... not XIV.
There is a confirmed connection from Roxas and Ven but that doesn't mean Aqua can do anything about Rpxas.

Aurum-Femina

Amazing theories and it makes so much sense! I always knew there had to be a connection between her and Mickey, and I guess that was it! Thank you! :)

devilsTrinity

He means that Aqua isnt´a nobody = NO X IN HER NAME

Or maybe she got some name, but she was just spying on Xemnas, i dunno..

O ok well, then she obviously wouldn't be part of the org. right?! So what is he trying to say that she was a spy like you said or something?! JW not trying to be rude.

Y

Yannis

O ok well, then she obviously wouldn't be part of the org. right?! So what is he trying to say that she was a spy like you said or something?! JW not trying to be rude.
I had the image, that maybe:

1. Xemnas knew that Aqua isn´t nobody, but wanted to have person with keyblade into the organization.

2. Aqua fooled Xemnas and wanted to destroy Organization or to get close to Roxas in order to say him something or get him out of the Organization..

Ultima Scorpio

OK let me answer the question.

If you would have read carefully, then you would have gathered that Xemnas knew who Aqua was and what she was doing. He may have brought her back for a Roxas-related purpose, seeing as Aqua would know Roxas/Ven best. I'm not saying she was a spy, I'm saying she was admitted into the Org. by Xemnas and outed by someone else. She may have dawned a different identity, maybe even stole someone's name like Xehanort did when he penned Ansem's reports in KH1.

It's not that hard really.

Niyu-chan

Yet another plausible theory, but it's use is on circumstantial evidence.
I don't know why, but every time I see this XIV member, I get the image that she's a kid.
I also like to note that XIV's skin color is vastly different. Maybe it changed in the time frame between BBS and the time Roxas was an Org. XIII member, but it's something to point out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back