• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible New Trailer Impressions (Can a translator look at this?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I don't know, but now that you mention it would be pretty awesome if we could! (Though that would kind of break the game wouldn't it? Just use Mini and then step on all your enemies...)

Unless there were enemies immune to Mini like there are some immune to certain magic spells.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
And I suppose if it had a really low rate of effectiveness... (except I hate status spells that aren't effective most of the time because then I never see the point in using them. Even if it was something as awesome as the ability to squash your enemies...)

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wow thanks lissar XD
aqua was the size of a mouse <3

kingofgame981

Awards
I don't want to read those demo, cause when read it, I want to break up something.

Now that I think BbS will have some familiar ending like Crisis Core, I don't want that. :((

Danimar

“There is only a little that has come down to us about the Keyblade Wars. After the destruction creation slept. After the Keyblade Wars what slept? Are we destined to discover the light and be equal to it as it says in the legend? That is what I want to find out.”----> What are this sentences supposed to mean? °_°

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's the small stuff like the ball of yarn and anti-gravity room that makes me excited for BBS. Oh, sweet platforming.
Oh, and I LOVE how deliciously evil Tremaine and the stepsisters are.

AppleFreak

I don't want to read those demo, cause when read it, I want to break up something.

Now that I think BbS will have some familiar ending like Crisis Core, I don't want that. :((

no way! TAV will not die. Until nomura said they will. damn

Radon

mofo
I love how Cinderellas world seemed to have a plot identical to that of the movie but then at the last moment there is a twist!!

Tatsu

The more info that keeps coming in. The more Im positive that Sora is the entity Kingdom Hearts. Or something beyond that of a keyblade master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back