• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible new keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Kingdom Key, Inverse Kingdom Key, Way to the Dawn, Oathkeeper, Oblivion and Ultima Weapon will all be returning to future Kigndom Hearts Games, they're like a staple of the series!

Besides that, I honestly don't know.

I reckon though, that a Keyblade can be unclocked that deals double damage against heartless, and another one for nobodies

Sora's Darkside

I'd like to see them get progressively stronger, because there are some keyblades I've never used because they were weaker than my current one. I'd also like to see keychains for mickey's, riku's, and kairi's keyblades, they don't even have to be world specific, but they must be awesome looking.

SabishiiKokoro

They should have Keyblades grow like in Ratchet and Clank Up You Arsenal for every lvl they got stronger and their shape was tweaked a bit it'd be cool to see that. Also be cool to see a Keyblade that kind of looks like Nowe's Sword from Drakegard II

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Don't Double Post.

I really do think that A Keyblade-Levelling System would be good, and the grow in terms of size, length, damage, abilities etc. I'd interested to see "Levelled-Up" versions of the Kingdom Key, Oathkeeper and Oblivion Keyblades.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
I think we will see keyblades in BBS. But I guess we wont be able to change the keyblades from the characters.
This weapon from Terra is his main weapon. So, even if he has a chain, he wouldnt change his keyblade, thats my opinion.
Ven, we have seen this black keyblade in the trailer, sry, we did not see, we heard and read about it. Perhaps, it is only a little thing, or it is a very mighty thing. You remember this black keyblade of Riku, in KH I, it wasnt a real keyblade, it wasnt "whole". I assume this black keyblade is more than that. They have shown it in a trailer, and it seems like it would play a huge factor in the game.
And Aqua, lets see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back