• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible new keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora RE+Mixed

I just wanted to know what kind of keyblades do you guys think will be in the next installments. What would it look like and what would it do

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
If they have the Kingdom Key, Oblivion, and Oathkeeper, I'm happy.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i wish they could bring back some old keyblades from the previous kingdom hearts games or maybe some from final mix since some of us haven't seen them before. i'm thinking if they could bring one-winged angel, diamond dust, acrossing two (not official name), etc.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
well i don't really want to see old keyblades besides the classic one but i dont mind seeing like VAT's keyblades and obviously if MX is the villian in KH3 his keyblade and DS weapon would be cool....and i mean like Final we get to fight someone with a kayblade(dark riku doesnt count because his keyblade was pretty fake)

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
I'm kinda hopeing that we could use mickey's keyblade in kh3 cause after playing kh1 I thought we could at least use it once.

well i dont get mickey...BBS is 10years before Kingdom Hearts and he uses Starseeker; In KingdomHearts 1 and 2 he uses KingdomKey(darkside) but then in Coded he uses Starseeker again and Coded takes place after KH2; so maybe we might use it but i would why he is using starseeker again after kh2

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
well... lets see... i'm hoping they have more keyblades with high magic increasing stats.

dark-like keyblades? like oblivion, fatal crest, fenrir, or one-winged angel?

Sexy Angel
i recently drew a keyblade designed for Terra..... but i cant scan it right now :(

Eternal Redemption

last in line
well... lets see... i'm hoping they have more keyblades with high magic increasing stats.

dark-like keyblades? like oblivion, fatal crest, fenrir, or one-winged angel?

Oblivion is one, but not fenrir or one winged anel, Much more like the keyblade Riku used to unseal The witch *cant spell her name xD* and trun her into a dragon, or Soul eater keyblade too.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Yeah, If Sora can have 50 million keyblades in the realm of light,then Mickey must be able to tweak his too, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back