• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possibility in Ven/Roxas Connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Incendia

Is it possible that Roxas may have been modeled after memories about Ven as in maybe he saved Sora and Riku from Unbirths and then Sora idolized Ven? I don't know I just heard somewhere that memories can effect a Nobody and that Roxas and Ven aren't the same person so I just made this theory.

zexion_org_xii

great theory, but i bet from what they will give us the story, it would be i dont know....something crazy out there. but props on the theory im with you

Deep-Wonder

I suppose. Makes about as much sense as anything else in this series. Sora's Nobody may have taken the form of someone he says strong memories about... *cough*

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
There's nothing particularly strong to support or oppose this. It could go either way.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
One poplular theory is similar to this, having to do with Ven's heart going inside Sora's, so that when he releases it Roxas ends up looking like Ven. Has to do with memories of Ven pretty much, but by a different manner.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I see you're getting around a lot, SN.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Posting or knowledge? Cause I've supported that theory wordlessly for quite sometime.

No, I've just noticed your activity in other forums today in particular.
I won't deny you an support or opposition you have to any theory, spoken or not; it's not my place to do so.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I believe iv'e heard this before but its still a decent theory and is alot better than other things iv'e been hearing.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Just like the several other very similar theories.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I agree to disagree.

I disagree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back