• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Positive Terra Is Xehanort Now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BladeofHearts18

The keyblade doesn't care about light or darkness. Just like it doesn't care about if a person is good or Evil. They just have to meet certain requirements like a strong heart.

maybe xehanort didn't have a strong heart? or no heart at all. hence his name being no heart if you rearrange the letters and take out the X.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
maybe xehanort didn't have a strong heart?
He must have to once had a keyblade in his past to open the door. I mean Riku saw the keyblade hole to Destiny Islands when he didn't know anything about the keyblade. Even if one if unaware they possess the power of the keyblade they might still be able to use it's power.
or no heart at all.
hence his name being no heart if you rearrange the letters and take out the X.
He made a heartless, and a nobody. A heart is needed to do both. But you are correct about the anagram and "Another" works too.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
nah thats way too simple =/

NIGHTMAREQUEEN

I really do believe that Terra is Xehanort. First you have the ansem report, then you have the secret lab scene where xehanort calls aquas armor friend. Then you have the conversation in KH2 final mix where vexen and zexion talk about the room of sleep and about xehenort talking to a friend and about him looking for someone. That someone probably being Ven.
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - New Scene - HB / TWTNW scenes

Beyer

The keyblade doesn't care about light or darkness. Just like it doesn't care about if a person is good or Evil. They just have to meet certain requirements like a strong heart.
A heart! Simple. Xehanort did have a keyblade but he kept it secret from AtW for whatever reason. Then, when he became Xemnas, he lost his heart and his ability to wield as well.
MX+Terra=Xehanort is also a theory I believe. That is why Ansem SoD has all those similarities to MX, because MX is a part of Xehanort and that part simply was dominant in his heartless as Terra was in Xemnas.

Well that is just what I believe :tongue:

On topic:
I agree, I am 100% sure that Terra in some way is Xehanort. To me, it is either Vanitas+Terra=Xehanort (Takes up about 10% of my belief) or Terra+MX=Xehanort (which takes up 80%)
The other 10% simply goes to the Terranort theory and that SoD looks like he does because MX was such a big thing in Terra's life.

H

Haxon

:36:
A heart! Simple. Xehanort did have a keyblade but he kept it secret from AtW for whatever reason. Then, when he became Xemnas, he lost his heart and his ability to wield as well.
MX+Terra=Xehanort is also a theory I believe. That is why Ansem SoD has all those similarities to MX, because MX is a part of Xehanort and that part simply was dominant in his heartless as Terra was in Xemnas.

Well that is just what I believe :tongue:

On topic:
I agree, I am 100% sure that Terra in some way is Xehanort. To me, it is either Vanitas+Terra=Xehanort (Takes up about 10% of my belief) or Terra+MX=Xehanort (which takes up 80%)
The other 10% simply goes to the Terranort theory and that SoD looks like he does because MX was such a big thing in Terra's life.
Exactly, thats why Xemnas cant weild the keyblade! And I know people are going to say, "then why can Roxas wield a keyblade?" "Cant Roxas weild a keyblade because Sora can? Shouldnt that mean Xemnas should too?" But its pretty obvious that Roxas has Vens heart, and that is why Roxas has the keyblade!

I think thats why Roxas always questioned why he had one, bacuse if it was as simple as "becase your full being did" he wouldnt really question it. The fact that nobodies shouldnt have keyblade because they have no hearts is why he wanted to know why he could weild it. And that is because Vens heart allows him to, not Sora.

*whew*

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
A heart! Simple.
Okay?
Xehanort did have a keyblade but he kept it secret from AtW for whatever reason.
Then you'd think he say something about it's reports.
How he talks about it, he talks like he's heard of one but doesn't have on himself.
Then, when he became Xemnas, he lost his heart and his ability to wield as well.
Roxas can use one, and he doesn't have a heart. Both Xemnas and Roxas are special cases of nobodies. Xemnas might very well be able to use the keyblade, but his memories of how too were lost when he was Xehanort. He also might not have been able to have an awakening.

Vanitas.

But its pretty obvious that Roxas has Vens heart, and that is why Roxas has the keyblade!
Actually the reason as of now why Roxas can wield the Keyblade is because he "inherited" those abilites from Sora because he is his nobody. As stated by Nomura every ability Sora has, Roxas has as well including, wielding a Keyblade and Duel Wielding. Sora can Duel Wield as well. Is this because he has Ven's heart? Does his 2 Keyblades mean 2 hearts? Maybe, or maybe not.

The reason why Xemnas couldn't be able to wield the Keyblade is because Xehanort never summoned it and because of that Xemnas couldn't "inherit" that ability from Xehanort.

Another possiblity is that Xemnas CAN wield the Keyblade but he doesn't know how to summon it. The same with Xehanort. Xehanort is a Keyblade Wielder but he cannot use it because he simply doesn't remember how to; similar to Roxas in TT before the Data Keyblade. That implies to Xemnas as well because that is his nobody.

The memories of Xehanort wielding a Keyblade is deep within his heart and he has no clue on how to acess it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back