• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Port Royal EDITED??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Okay I heard that the only reason why KH2 is rated E-10 because they had to edit a pirate using a gun in port royal.........Whats wroung with that picture?? Sure u can use swords and magic and things like that but u can't use guns?? Oh I found this information at: http://www.kh2.co.uk/ :)

oblivius

jup it's true, I read that 2 somewhere,
It is kinda stupid, but u can't change that so don't stress about it.(it's bad for your health)

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
It is sad- we don't even have the game yet, and it has already been edited for something. Guns are not that big of a deal. Oh well. As long as the game comes out like it is supposed to do in a few hours, one edit is fine with me :p

man_of_power

that may be a reason, but it's not the only reason. here are two more reasons
there's about 5 seconds of blood in Port Royal
there's alchohol (rum or wine) in Port Royal

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
whyd they edit that everyone no matter what age knows about blood and a few might know about wine and guns too

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Well, just by making a world based on that movie, people should have known what would be in it. Of course there is whine anc blood- they are pirates. What a stupid excuse to edit the game. They could have just as easily left it alone and rated it T.

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
Neo Nobody said:
This is why disney makes me sick japan gets the guns and the green hydra blood

Its not really disney's fault. They are just trying to cover their @sses. They don't want some stupid uptight parents to b*tch that a disney game has all this stuff in it. I am not saying what they did was right, I am just saying that it is the over protective crazy conservative partent who all blame their kids problems on the media

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
Ravens_Blade85 said:
Its not really disney's fault. They are just trying to cover their @sses. They don't want some stupid uptight parents to b*tch that a disney game has all this stuff in it. I am not saying what they did was right, I am just saying that it is the over protective crazy conservative partent who all blame their kids problems on the media
Yea stupid parents bitching and disney covering their rich asses

Karasu-sama

This kinda thing really does make me puke. These are the same uppity parents who let TV and games do the parenting for them and don't take the time to explain the context of things to their own children. By the way, does anyone remember what POTC was rated in the first place? Cause I'm pretty sure it wasn't G--oh, I'm sorry, E-10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back