• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

pooh's storybook

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephydark

Awards
I'm absolutely excited for Pooh's probable return, and think that bringing stuff from the 2011 movie into the game would be a great idea. Even though I don't love everything about it, I think it would be a perfect source of Winnie the Pooh material for KH to draw from.

Absolutely no combat though. Pooh is way too pure and innocent to be blemished by the inclusion of heartless or fighting.

That_one_Sora

Awards
well that means a complete redraw of all of the Pooh Characters in Unreal Engine 4, Thanks Epic Games. its not easy to redraw and re-rig those characters. does anyone know the engine they used for KH1 and KH2?

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
well that means a complete redraw of all of the Pooh Characters in Unreal Engine 4, Thanks Epic Games. its not easy to redraw and re-rig those characters. does anyone know the engine they used for KH1 and KH2?
We don't know the name of the Engine that was used from the First KH game, KH2 up until Dream Drop Distance, as it was just Square Enix's In house engine at the time.

ImVentus

Awards
I'm wishing for The Tigger Movie to be the focus of the world. Especially since the film was made in Japan just like Search For Christopher Robin, which was the most recent Pooh appearance in the KH franchise.

The overall story is too fitting (For the theme of the game) to be ignored. There's also the changed setting that features stunning autumn scenery. Some real fun mini games with Rabbit's invention, the tigger party & the avalanche. And some snow that could easily be re-used from the Frozen world. Cutting down the cost of making snow that fits the more 2D style.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I'm wishing for The Tigger Movie to be the focus of the world. Especially since the film was made in Japan just like Search For Christopher Robin, which was the most recent Pooh appearance in the KH franchise.

The overall story is too fitting (For the theme of the game) to be ignored. There's also the changed setting that features stunning autumn scenery. Some real fun mini games with Rabbit's invention, the tigger party & the avalanche. And some snow that could easily be re-used from the Frozen world. Cutting down the cost of making snow that fits the more 2D style.
It would be interesting to utilize elements of the Tigger Movie, although I'm not sure about that as the snowy areas would be too similar to Arendelle's landscape and Nomura has said in previous interviews that he wants the Disney worlds to be unique from one another in terms of environments.

TheMostRad

Because it goes against Winnie the Pooh. That's like saying that you'd be alright with Mickey making crude references ala Deadpool.

Kingdom Hearts works because it respects the Disney properties it represents (for most of the time). Kingdom Hearts shouldn't ruin the essence of the Disney properties featured.

I agree completely. You talk about bringing combat to the 100 Acre Wood, you remind me of that Penny Arcade comic from 12 years ago:

215543122_eTBeo-2100x20000.jpg

That_one_Sora

Awards
I agree completely. You talk about bringing combat to the 100 Acre Wood, you remind me of that Penny Arcade comic from 12 years ago:

215543122_eTBeo-2100x20000.jpg
Hey, Gabe and Tycho aren't wrong, leaning towards Gabe on this one. the fact that all of the games involve doing a third party characters chores. pooh is straight up one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back