• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Tournament of the Three Sages (Signup)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Story

"We could rule the world you know." The blue sprite said casually one fateful day. The other two stared at it.

"What do you mean?" asked the pink one.

"Think about it. We control the knowledge, willpower, and emotions of all the human and Pokemon world. If it wasn't for us, they wouldn't have those things. They would just be mindless animals." spoke the blue sprite. "I've gotten tired of them taking advantage of it too. I say we take it back from them and claim this world for ourselves."

"You're talking crazy!" the pink one shouted. It turned desperately to the yellow sprite next to it, who had not spoken yet. After a moment.

"He has a point."

"How can you say that!?"

"Humans have wasted the knowledge that I have given to them. It angers me greatly." it spoke lowly. The pink one was taken aback. It had never heard such malice in the usually calm and gentle yellow sprite.

"What do you say? Will you help us?" the blue one asked.

The blue and yellow sprite turned to the pink sprite, who looked back and forth between the two of them. What had happened to suddenly make them act like this? Did it have anything to do with that dragon they spoke of meeting a few weeks ago? It sighed in resignition and defeat.

"What's the plan then?"

One day, you're just an ordinary Pokemon trainer on your journey in Kanto, but then you recieve a mysertious invitation-

Dear Trainer,

Need a challenge? Want to prove your worth? If so, you might be elligable for the upcoming Pokemon Tournament on Sprite Island. To get to Sprite Island, go to the Gateon Port and take the boat that will be awaiting you.

Here are the rules: ((AKA the rules of the roleplay))

1. No Godmodding or Powerplaying
2. Swearing and Romance is to be kept PG13
3. Six Pokemon only
4. Levels are not a factor
5. No legendaries
6. Spelling and grammar has to be at least readible
7. No killing off Pokemon
8. Have fun.

Should you choose to accept the rules of our tournament and this challenge, please send us some information about you as a reply to the Pidgey that brought you this invite. We want to get to know you a little before the tournament.

Thank you, and we hope to see you there

From,

M.A.U.

Template

Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
Bio: (somewhat optional)
Pokemon:
Other: (anything that doesn't fit anywhere else)

(My Template for an example)

Name: Blair
Appearence: http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/2702/1122091192understoodaf7.jpg
Personality: Most of the time puts up a lazy "I don't give a damn" attitude, but can be incredibly rude and impatient most of the time and can be rash and act without thinking. She can be quite insultive and is a jerk and acts quite a bit stuck up. However, she is a little paranoid and suspicious of things that some might not really see as too out of the ordinary. Is always up for any challenge.
Bio: Born in the Sinnoh region, she was orginally traveling in the Kanto region but was now back in Sinnoh. She has gone to many of the leagues, ranking 1st in the Sinnoh region, 3rd in the Hoenn region, 4th in Johto, and 2nd in Kanto. She had just make it back, somewhat itching for a new challenge when the Pidgey suddenly appeared...
Pokemon: Haunter, Dragonair, Miltank, Gardevoir, Lucario, and Weavile
Other: Not at the moment. Although she loves to keep her Weavile and Haunter out of their pokeballs a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back