• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Pokemixes DNA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RPGirl

Where your wish can be granted, for a equel cost
Story

Its been ten years since a Meteor from space exploded in the atmosphere of the wold of pokemon. The Three Mew bother and sister tried to protect the world from the blast, but sadly due to the absent to the sister the Pokemon world was hit hard. The sister disappered after that while the two went off to look for her.

But back to the Meteor, when that space rock exploded in the atmostphere it cause a mutaion, the DNA of Pokemon and human mixed. causing a new breed to come, the Pokemixes. They have he power of pokemon but the intellgents of the humans. Mankind created a Control Core to put around there necks to make sure they do not miss used there powers. But with newbreed comes new friendships and adventers.

Not only there or Pokemixes Trainer but Pokemixes Coaches, they help Pokemix train there powers and get to compete in The Jenta Leuge. The Newly discover region; Jenta, is here our story starts and it ends on the Island of Neo.

-Plz read the Rules before Posting-

Rules

-okay if you are gonna be or use an legendary Pokemon PM me first to get my okay

-Romance is okay PG lz

-If you are gonna be a Coach You have to be human.

-You can only be Pokemix or Human

-you can play as more that ne charter too, if you wish

-Pokemixes can speak human and Pokemon

-Evloution is avble for both Pokemon and Pokemixes

-PM me if you're gonna be a legandary Pokemix or train a legandary pokemon

Name
Poke-Trainer or Coach Neather is okay
Human or Pokemix
Apprance
Bio:State your Starter Pokemon if you are a trainer. If you are a Pokemix state your attacks -Note you can only have up to 4 and you can change them when you learn new ones-

Here's me

Name: Seven

Trainer/Coach: Neather, but is willing to have a coach

Race: Pokemix

Apprance: http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o244/RPGirl777/_Mew__Pkmn_Gijinka_Project_by_Vampi.jpg (Do not mind the level)

Bio: Attacks are: -Teleport -Tackle -Tail whip

Name: Reta Lingaud

Trianer/Coach: Coach

Race: Human

Apprance: http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/par_darkness/Pokemon/Trainer oC/PKMN_Trainer_ID_by_minjii.jpg

Bio: Hopeing to have Seven as her first

Last edited:

Xemnas-sama

Name: Ven
Poke- Neither
Appearance:
PKMN_229___Houndoom_by_KL_chan.jpg

Bio: Tackle, Fire Punch, Flame Thrower, Iron Tail

RPGirl

((Okay lets get it started))

Its a lovley moring in the Content of Jenta, Misty Woods seem to not be enjoying this moring, something is going on.
"Quick, Expirment 007, it went this way!" Siad a Team Rocket Grunt.

Team Rocket grunts are scarbbling through the forest, screaching for something. Meanwhile up in the tree tops, "M-myu..." Panited a mew pokemix as she rested in the trees.
"I finaly got free, I...I'm not going back!" Siad The Pokemix known as Seven. She quickly jumppe dout the tree and ran off deeper into the woods.
"There she is!" Yelled a grunt.
"Ratata use Hyper fang!" they grunts yelled as they threw there pokeballs.

Meanwhile on the outskirts of the woods, Reta was in the fileds walking around, pumping her self up for her Pokemon Jeorney.
"Man, I can't wait..." She said with a smile. "What should I be a trianer or a coach?" Siad Reta as a brezze blew through her hair.
It was silent as she daydreamed, but then Seven emarged from the forest, brused and battered.
"M-...myu" Cooed Seven pethicly as she fell to the ground.
"What the?!" Siad Reta as snapped out of her daydream.

She quickly ran to the Fainted Pokemix, "She's baddly hurt, I need to head to Prof. Hilo's lab" Siad Reta as she put Seven on her back and ran off into town.
But back in the darkness of the woods.
"Sir" Said a grunt into a walkie talkie, "007 is heading for Hilo" Siad the grunt.
"...follow..." Siad a voice from the walkie talkie

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Mike was enjoying a nice sunny day as he was flying through the clouds.
"Ah,what a lovely day."said Mike lowering his altetude so he could land.He braced the scales on back up to stop from falling fast.He then noticed a girl running into town.Mike the ran after her and lifted himself off the ground as the girl had stopped for traffic.He picked her off the ground and put her on the other side of the ground and flew next to her as she ran.

RPGirl

"w-wow, a-a A Lugia Mix!" Siad Reta with shock, she never seen a rare type Pokemix before and it seems like she's been running intpo them like crazy. Reta lookeed back at Seven she was still out cold; it seems the Ratata's hyper fangs done there job on her.

"Why are you helping me?" Siad Reta to the Luiga mix, she kept her eyes foward; jumpping and ducking obsticles along the way.
Reta got to the outskirts to town and marched her way up a grassy hill, the roof of Prof.Hilo's lab can be seen.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Tetsu walked through the forest noticing the ecaping Pokemix and Rocket grunts after it.

"Hey, chumps..." He said to them holding to Pokeballs. "Why don't you take me on?" He said tossing them at the grunts feet.

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Draco flew through the air, enjoying the peace of being alone. He landed on a ledge and looked out onto the horizon, "It's nice to enjoy the scenery while not being chased by Team Rocket..." he thought. The peaceful scene didn't last long though as two Rocket Grunts appeared behind him, "You! You're coming with us!" one of them said. "And what makes you think I'm going to?" Draco asked, "Cause we're gonna make you!" the other one said as they both threw pokeballs.

One held a Golbat, while the other one had a Raticate, "Pathetic..." Draco said he he unleashed a Blizzard attack on them, freezing them in place. "Well I'm sorry, but I got places I gotta be so see ya! Draco said as he flew off, "Argh! Fearow, get him!" the first one said throwing another pokeball as a large bird soared towards him.

"That the best you got?" Draco said as he freezed the Fearow midair with a Aurora beam, Draco used the opportunity to make his getaway. Flying through the forest, he perched in a tree, as he stood there, he noticed two pokemix humans running from someone, "These guys are really desperate..." Draco thought as he saw the Rocket grunts approaching.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Tetsu brought out a Bulbasaur and a Cyndaquial.

"All right! Bulbasaur Cyndaquial let's show 'em whose boss!" Said Tetsu as the grunts brought out 10 pokemon all together.

"What do you think guys, the odds are against them huh?" Said Tetsu to his pokemon. They seemed to laugh.

"Bulbasaur Vine Whip them, then toss em' in the air! " Tetsu ordered as Bulbasaur followed.
"Now, Cyndaquail use Flame Wheel!" The fire circled aroug the airborne Pokemon and they all landed with a thud.

RPGirl

Reta panted as she made it to the door of lab, "Prof. Hilo..PROF. HILO!" Yelled Reta as she banged on the door. A Hony blond lady arived at the door, "Ah, Renta ready for your pokemon?" Siad Hilo as she ajusted her glasses.

She then spoted Seven, "What The Hell?!" Siad Hilo with shock.
"Please Prof. she needs help" Huffed Reta.
Prof. Hillo hurried them inside.
((we all have to try and meet up at Hilo's, plz))

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
OOC:Sorry bout that. Just ticked me off how he would say that in a pokemon RP.

IC: Tetsu smirked at his progress. Already 10 Rocket grunts had been defeated by him. But his Pokemon were running out of energy and Tetsu didn't have any items. He smirked again. Besides, he figured he gave the Pokemixes enough time to get away.

"As much as I want to wipe the floor with the rest of you I gotta go! Later!" He said as he began to run.

"Come on!" He shouted to his pokemon as they sprinted through the forest. The Rocket Grunts were suddenly angered by this as they followed telling their pokemon to attack wile chasing the trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back