• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

pokémon fire red

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
Re: pokémon fire red

i thought it was a totally different game, not a remake of red i mean its got the new pokemon in it, but it can't be a remake then

This wasnt a remake they have way more tings in this one then gsc and rby and r/s combined.Suicune u can only get in Collusuem and trade it off to fr or lg k Darkness Riku.

Steve-o

Know matter how old u are Pokemon games are still fun. Don't know hy. But this time I didn't get Fr or Lg because to me they are making them to fast and are making to many. They are already coming out with another one called Pokemon Emerald Version. They need to stop making them so fast and give a year or two for Fr and Lg to get boring.

S

SoulReaper

Yeah. I just used a friend's Fire Red to get decent pokemon like Charizard onto my Ruby cartridge, but I'll save my cash for actual next installment in the series.

KeybladeMaster503

I'm the real Keyblade Master! All of you are fakes

The Green Bomber said:
This wasnt a remake they have way more tings in this one then gsc and rby and r/s combined.Suicune u can only get in Collusuem and trade it off to fr or lg k Darkness Riku.
Actually no, you're wrong. After you beat the Pokemon League/Get National Dex Suicune (if you picked charmander) will be wild in Kanto. (lol walkthrough)

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Man im 16 and i still play the pokemon games. I think the grapics are great and its fun because you have to do alot of work to capture all the pokemon which is 365. You have to trade with Ruby, saphiore, green, And emarld/Colosemum to get them all.

Its alot of work but its worth it

Steve-o

Vice-Versa said:
Man im 16 and i still play the pokemon games. I think the grapics are great and its fun because you have to do alot of work to capture all the pokemon which is 365. You have to trade with Ruby, saphiore, green, And emarld/Colosemum to get them all.

Its alot of work but its worth it
Thats what I like about them but still its like I sayed, they are coming out with them to fast and need to slow down a bit.

Yami_Neko_Tsuki

Website
Yami-Neko-Tsuki.deviantart.com

Fire Red and Leaf Green are essentially red & blue re-done with all the stuff from Gold/Silver/Crystal, and some stuff from Ruby/Saphire.
((BTW, you can't acess most of the new stuff until after you beat the Elite Four, and Motres now lives in a Volcano!))
I still like it though.
Pokemon= the games noboy thinks are cool anymore, but everybody plays anyways. >_<

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com

I'm 18 and it's still a great game series to me.
I am looking forward to Emerald a lot.
Hey, if you get the Action Replay, you can get ALL of the Pokemon in the Collosseum game...
You have to do it over three or four story modes, though, as the PC can only hold so many.

JB

starry_eyed_hero

Hey, I was reading a new issue of Gamepro yesterday, and somebody mentioned a new Pokemon game coming soon to the Nintendo DS.

No, not Pokemon Dash, I'm talkin about a different one. Somebody in the issue mentioned a Pokemon Diamond, and Pokemon Pearl. I had never heard anything about that though, before that letter in that magazine.

S

SoulReaper

There's also news about the next 3D RPG Pokemon game for the GC.

starry_eyed_hero

SoulReaper said:
There's also news about the next 3D RPG Pokemon game for the GC.
Um, ok. Two things:

1. Who specifically are you talking to? Nobody asked about a new 3D rpg pokemon game for Gamecube. That just kinda came out of nowhere.

2. I've never heard any news about another 3D pokemon rpg. Where exactly is this news that you're talking about? Can you show us, or no?

D

Divine Slayer

Pokemon itself = total and complete CRAP

Pokemon GAMES = addictively fun

Who cares if one installment in the series isn't good? Every game has basically the same concept, give or take some updates. The games in a nutshell are fun but I feel that they may be going on for awhile. Oh well.

starry_eyed_hero

Divine Slayer said:
Pokemon itself = total and complete CRAP

Pokemon GAMES = addictively fun

Who cares if one installment in the series isn't good? Every game has basically the same concept, give or take some updates. The games in a nutshell are fun but I feel that they may be going on for awhile. Oh well.
Truth be told, slayer.

Many people out there feel that because the pokemon tv show and trading card game are crap, that's a reason to discredit the video games, but that's not right. The Pokemon video games, in general, are great. The first game was an excellent, groundbreaking achievement for Nintendo. Personally, there are some of the Pokemon games that I've never played. Here are the pokemon games I've played, and my ratings for them (5=best 1=worst):

Pokemon Red/Blue(never played Yellow): 5 out of 5 (god bless the beginning)

Pokemon Gold/Silver(never played Crystal): 3 out of 5 (it kinda disappointed me, after how much I like Red/Blue)

Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire: 5 out of 5 (did an excellent job of bringing the Pokemon series to the new light of the GBA)

Pokemon Stadium: 5 out of 5 (simply stunning! a masterpiece)

Pokemon Stadium 2: 5 out of 5 (ruined nothing! improved upon the first game in ever way!)

Pokemon Colosseum: 4 out of 5 (if they hadn't ruined the multiplayer mode it would've gotten a 5 out of 5)

Pokemon Snap: 4 out of 5 (i might've just been really excited back when I played it. It was the first Pokemon game to come out on a major 3D console after all)

Hey You! Pikachu!: 1 out of 5 (well, i must say, it's a good thing I didn't buy that one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back