• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PoH Nobodies???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cissy

Bronze Member
They have no darkness in their heart, so they can not make Heartless. You need to make a Heartless in order to create a nobody, and since they can't create a Heartless, they can't make a nobody.

Muse

you look atrocious
Yeah... Basically what Cissy said.

The only reason why Kairi has a Nobody is simply because Namine came from both Sora AND Kairi and she's a special Nobody in the first place.

None of the other PoH's can have a Heartless/Nobody. =P

Apollo

Silver Member
The only reason Kairi had a heartless is because her heart was in Sora at the time. But in theory if their hearts were in somebody else then yes. But they are all disney characters and I doubt they will ever make a heartless after a disney character.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Lawl Xion? We don't know she's not Kairi's Nobody yet, you know.

A Nobody seems to be the product of a Heart leaving a Body.
Naminé proved that Nobodies don't have to actually be made up of a Body and Soul to be called Nobodies (still holding out to her being an effin' Unbirth, but setting that aside for now).
Xion might still be Kairi's Nobody, born on the night of the storm when Kairi originally lost her Heart.

The question remains now - what made Kairi lose her Heart to begin with (since that was never explained - I mean, PoH? Not supposed to be touched by the Darkness? Lol Kairi lost her Heart to the Darkness, wot?), and whether or not that can be applied to the other PoHs as well (though this would create a paradox seeing how if Kairi's Heart was strong enough to yes cast off a Nobody despite it all, it would've had to be weak enough to be pulled out of its Body despite her PoH status o_O)

So. No, I don't think that's what happens, but we don't know that it didn't happen.
PoHs might be able to cast off Nobodies on their own just fine yet.

Going from what is already been established thus far a PoH can't have a Nobody unless it is under special circumstances. Basically a situation like what happened with Kairi.

shadowred3

well wat if unbirths were like the heatless of bbs? they dont have light or dark there for not fully existing. Mx created them to search out the poh and take thier hearts away. but then when he was consumed by darkness they all disapeared into the realm of darkness becoming prototype heartless. then when xeonort fell to the darkness he found the incomplete heartless and created the first real heartless? lil far fetched but seems probable

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
well wat if unbirths were like the heatless of bbs?

It's not "like", they are the "Heartless" for BBS... as in they're the major enemy and are the predecessors for the Heartless and Nobodies.

they dont have light or dark there for not fully existing.

Existence and having Light or Darkness are unrelated. Nobodies have both (seeing how Roxas's element was Light), yet they don't "exist".

but then when he was consumed by darkness they all disapeared into the realm of darkness becoming prototype heartless.

Eh, I doubt it was something like this.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
but then when he was consumed by darkness they all disapeared into the realm of darkness becoming prototype heartless. then when xeonort fell to the darkness he found the incomplete heartless and created the first real heartless? lil far fetched but seems probable

The heartless first came into existence from the subjects that Xehanort moved to beneath the castle. That was before Xehanort ever found the door, meaning Xehanort didn't find "incomplete/prototype heartless".

Number XVI

I've never thought of PoH being able to create Nobodies because they have no darkness in their hearts, and nobody knows what relation Xion has to Sora and Kairi. So I don't think PoH can create Nobodies, it's just that Kairi's heart came from Sora's body.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think everyone has darkness in there heart, no matter what they are.....

Only that's what's the PoH's Definition - beings with no Darkness in their Hearts.
Otherwise, I like to think Kairi'd have gotten more character development by now

nobody knows what relation Xion has to Sora and Kairi

if she has something to do with either at all, though right now it's all possible.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Only that's what's the PoH's Definition - beings with no Darkness in their Hearts.
Otherwise, I like to think Kairi'd have gotten more character development by now

I have a question is it possible for there to be some form of an inverse PoH or beings with only darkness in there hearts but keep all aspects of a normal human-heart, body, soul and can not have any light ever in there hearts. Idoubt it but maybe.

Just a thought.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I have a question is it possible for there to be some form of an inverse PoH or beings with only darkness in there hearts but keep all aspects of a normal human-heart, body, soul and can not have any light ever in there hearts. Idoubt it but maybe.

Just a thought.

Well, they did say that in every Darkness no matter how deep, there would be light.
then again they also said that all Hearts came from Darkness and thus all Hearts have Darkness - and yet we have the PoHs.
It just might be possible, so long as the person's Heart, no matter how Darkness steeped - would not leave his Body, thus making for a whole Being. Seeing how a PoH's Heart managed to left her Body regardless, we must assume that the complete opposite (a being that would've otherwise given birth to a Heartless and a Nobody or whatever) is not impossible :3

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
The PoH have NO darkness in there hearts, they can't make Heartless; so if there isn't no Heartless, then there isn't no Nobody.

The only reason why Kairi has a nobody, is because her heart came out of Sora, also the fact that Namine is indeed a special nobody.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The PoH have NO darkness in there hearts, they can't make Heartless; so if there isn't no Heartless, then there isn't no Nobody.

The only reason why Kairi has a nobody, is because her heart came out of Sora, also the fact that Namine is indeed a special nobody.

Again - we don't know Xion is not Kairi's Nobody yet. Also, we don't know the precise circumstances of Naminé's birth.
Either could indicate that all it really takes for a "Nobody" to be created is if a Heart leaves a Body in general (Xion's possible birth more so than Naminé's, but the principle holds.)

Key of Valor

The Professor
Well Nobodies don't necessarily depend on
the creation of a corresponding Heartless.
Conventional means that cause a Nobody to
come into form is when a heart is seperated
from its vessel, and that vessel takes on
active force as a Nobody. However it would
appear that the vessels of pure hearted
individuals can't become Nobodies.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
KoV said:
Well Nobodies don't necessarily depend on
the creation of a corresponding Heartless.

I agree and lo and behold, hell has frozen over.
So far what we've been told is that to create a Nobody, the Heart has to leave the Body.
Just because the only way we know of in which a Heart can leave a Body today is by becoming a Heartless, doesn't mean it's the only way, period.
Kairi's Heart left her body just fine without becoming a Heartless, after all.

However it would
appear that the vessels of pure hearted
individuals can't become Nobodies.

Actually, we have only one case to go by that has too many variables thrown into it to make such a conclusion.
Remove a Heart, any Heart from a Body by means that would not turn it into a Heartless (in our case, said Heart belonging to a PoH when it left its vessel), and you might just get a similar result to KH1's Kairi.
However, that still leaves the possibility of a "by product" generated from the process in general, seeing how - be it Naminé or Roxas, for you, KoV, something was created then the two blondes did that is not made up of a Body and a Soul.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I agree and lo and behold, hell has frozen over.
So far what we've been told is that to create a Nobody, the Heart has to leave the Body.
Just because the only way we know of in which a Heart can leave a Body today is by becoming a Heartless, doesn't mean it's the only way, period.
Kairi's Heart left her body just fine without becoming a Heartless, after all.

Actually, we have only one case to go by that has too many variables thrown into it to make such a conclusion.
Remove a Heart, any Heart from a Body by means that would not turn it into a Heartless (in our case, said Heart belonging to a PoH when it left its vessel), and you might just get a similar result to KH1's Kairi.
However, that still leaves the possibility of a "by product" generated from the process in general, seeing how - be it Naminé or Roxas, for you, KoV, something was created then the two blondes did that is not made up of a Body and a Soul.

Just asking but, what would happen if when the heart left the body the soul also left would it create some new being or just become a lifeless shell. I know that if the soul leaves by itself it's a normal death but, if it had a heart that left with it maybe it would result in creating two new entities.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Just asking but, what would happen if when the heart left the body the soul also left would it create some new being or just become a lifeless shell. I know that if the soul leaves by itself it's a normal death but, if it had a heart that left with it maybe it would result in creating two new entities.

If the Soul and Heart left together we'd get a Ghost, lol.
I really doubt they'd go there, it's too un-Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back