• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Please Read] KH3D and the BBS Secret Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak1403

First off I'm new here, so hello everybody!

[This has been edited and updated since original post]

Okay well I’ve been thinking about this a lot over the last two days and I have come up with a plot for KH3D and the identiy of the new secret boss in Birth by Sleep. Mind you there is a small combination of other
theories used to create this one so major credit to those guys.

First of all the identity of the new secret boss. I believe that the new secret boss featured in KHBBS is infact Xemnas! Before I get bashed let me explain, well what leads me to this conclusion is the major similarities in the two. For one both stance are the same, the weapons are the same (minus the colour), and the coat and attacks used by the secret boss are very similar to Xemnas’.

What if this secret boss is a different type of Xemnas, like a ‘Mirror Xemnas’, from a different world/realm mirroring the original Xemnas we all know (this explains the Blue Blades instead of the original Red Ones and what Nomura said about not expecting that person to be there at that time). I know some will say such a thing is impossible, but infact I have some evidence which leads me to the plot of KH3D.

(Okay everything I’ve said up until now may be a bit confusing but it will all make sense soon)

Most believe the plot for KH3D will be a dreamscape like world that Sora and Riku travel through but I believe it is a ‘Mirror World/Realm’ were the events happening in the ‘Normal World (RoL)’ are mirrored (occur backwards)

Being a ‘Mirror World/Realm’ were events occur backwards (Backwards like a mirror) gives me the idea that Xemnas could still be alive. Say he is ‘reborn’, following the events in the ‘Normal Word’ where he was defeated (this also brings forth the idea that when a Nobody(Only Nobodies not Heartless)(Such as Xemnas) is defeated they are ‘reborn’ (connection to ‘Birth by Sleep’) into the mirror world causing a new enemy to be born).

If this is true what happens to a Somebody would be as follows –

Somebody = Heart, Soul, Body, Memories, Emotions
Somebody + immense darkness – Heart – Body and Soul = Heartless
Heartless – Body and Soul = Nobody + Memories – Emotions

Then according to my theory,
Nobody + defeat = ‘Mirror Being’ + Memories (possibly if they don’t go back to the somebody)(and no Emotions because they cannot be created out of nothing) = Somebody (only if Heartless is defeated first)

All I’ve said still doesn't explain how Xemnas can be the new BBS secret boss, well what if ‘Mirror Xemnas’ found a way to escape the ‘Mirror world/Realm’ but with a catch! In order for ‘Mirror Xemnas’ to leave the ‘Mirror World/Realm’ his position needed to be filled, giving the perfect opportunity for it to be Sora and Riku.

This the gives the plot for KH3D, seeing as how the events in the ‘Mirror World/Realm’ are backward the worlds already taken by the Heartless would return, supporting the fact Sora/Riku visit new worlds also the clothing is from KH1 for the two.

Now the reason behind Xemnas wanting to return to the ‘Normal World (RoL)’
Is that he wanted to stop Aqua from fighting Terranort so Terra wouldn’t lock his and Master Xehanorts memories away (meaning the battle with the secret boss would occur before the Last Episode (Evidence – LoD hasn’t been turned into CO). With this event changed Terranort would remember Master Xehanorts plans to bring back the Keyblade War and if Terranort fell into darkness Ansem SoD and Xemnas would have the ability to wield the Keyblade and retain the memories of all of Master Xehanorts plans.

Evedence -

To support my theory about ‘Mirror Xemnas’ is the comment Nomura made saying the secret boss would be someone that already exists, in this 'Mirror World/Realm' time world go backwards so Xemnas would have been reborn.

Also to prove my idea that the ‘Mirror Beings’ are Nobodies that have been defeated is the picture of Sora fighting the Twilight Thorn (a somewhat strong Nobody) in what I believe to be the ‘Mirror World/Realm’. ‘Mirror Xemnas’ could be using these ‘Mirror Beings’ to stop Sora and Riku escaping the ‘Mirror World/Realm’ to give himself more time to defeat Aqua.

I believe that KH3D takes place in the ‘Mirror World/Realm’ because of two major points. First we have the way Sora holds his Keyblade (up-side down) mirroring his original self, and second is Sora hair. In the picture of Sora and Riku on DI from 3D Sora’s hair is backwards (big spiky bit to the right) but it should be the other way according to picture of his model (big spiky bit to the left)

So what do you guys think? Is this a good theory? If you have any problems understanding anything just ask and if you find any holes in my theory please tell me.

Thanks everybody.

Last edited:

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Re: KH3D and the BBS Secret Boss

First off I'm new here so hello everybody!

So I was thinking about what somebody said on the forums about how KH3D could be about a 'mirror world'! Well I was thinking about it and I came up with this what if the new secret boss in the English BBS is infact Xemnas?

Now I know some of you on here will tell me right out this is impossible but first here me out. I believe that this is not the Xemnas we all know but a 'mirror Xemnas'. This could explain the Blue blades instead of his original red ones, also Nomura said the secret boss will be someone you wouldn't expect to be there at the time.

This still doesn't explain how it can be Xemnas well what if in this 'mirror world' time is not the same. Say in the normal KH world all events go forward but In the 'mirror world' they go backwards. And 'mirror Xemnas found a way out of the 'mirror world' to try and stop his original self from being defeated but ended up in BBS time (this is where you fight him).

If this is all true it would explain the plot for 3D and the identy of the new secret boss. [Side note - the idea for the 'mirror world' came from a thread about an inverted Sora in KH3D]

So tell me what you guys think. I'd love the feedback.

[Edit] or maybe this 'mirror Xemnas' is somewhat good seeing as he would mirror Xemnas coming out of the 'mirror world' trying to defeat Aqua so she couldn't save Terranort and Xemnas would never be born stoping all events so far and basically re-writing the history that hasn't even happened yet.

Other side note about 3D is that if the mirror Xemnas is 'somewhat good this would make Sora 'bad' and Riku 'good' and with the theme of trust they both have to learn to 'walk in each others shose' as such and understand the troubles each one faces. This then ends up with them trusting each other more and leads on to the next journey (KH3)
Thanks

Yes, and I was the one who started up the talk about, by throwing out the idea.

And for the second part, if Aqua didn't fight against Terranort in RG, then IMO things would've been a bit worse than they are.
Aqua saved Terranort from falling into darkness after fighting him, and what you're suggesting, then this "Mirror Xemnas" wouldn't even want Aqua to fight Terranort, thus causing him to retain all of his memories, and MX getting what he wanted (All but the X-Blade of course).

SIDE NOTE::::

The secret bosses so far, have returned in future main games.....and 3D doesn't quite seem to be a main game.

And here is the link where it was first talked about. http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/153095-inverted-sora.html

Last edited:

Radar

Bronze Member

Damn I guess all I can really say is "good theories guys." I personally thought KH3D would be about Riku/Sora delving into their own dreams/memories and then everyone else thought the same thing. So it could be true.

As for blue blade xemnas, I guess, technically it could work in a way. I dont know if that's my favorite theory. I mean xemnas was a cool nobody, but his "other mirror nobody" might be stretching it a bit. Unless Nomura finds a way to make it work. God I hope so.

tri-blade

I was thinking the new boss was just one of the seeds MX mentioned in the secret ending and was testing himself to see if he was ready to activate MX's plan.

As for the story of KH3D, I have absolutly no idea. the way that I heard the trailer, it kind of creeps me out. 0_o

Zak1403

[Edit] Please read above main post it's been updated with all my current ideas

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I dunno. I mean, one of the interviews explained that it's a character that already exists during this time, but it makes no sense as to why he'd be there. So, considering Xemnas wasn't even born yet...

Riku was technically never bad. That entire time, he believed Sora was the one in the wrong, ditching him and Kairi and going off on a grand adventure with two new friends and the Keyblade.

Last edited:

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

ummm i can see what you are saying and i'm not saying it is impossible but i dont think it would be a good xemnas, not only could it be that his blades are blue but he is holding them backwards as well... another signs of mirroring...

Zak1403

[Edit] please read above main post it's been edited with all my current ideas

Last edited:

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

I love you. Lol sorry that came out wrong its just thinking about all of this makes me so happy inside for some reason XD or is it the fact that we are getting a hidden boss that JP hasn't gotten yet. lol either way nice theory I like it

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

based on the other thread about this. i now believe in this theory. maybe not to the very teeth of it but to a high extent.

Wahm-bulence

You know what? I like this theory, which surpsises me because up to this point I didn't really believe any of the 'mirror/inverted' stuff. But just thinking about bits and pieces of what Nomrua said (About unpredicctable mysteries, not understanding what's going on at first) make sense if you are play the game... well, backwards.

I still think there is some counter evidence too, because somethings are mirrored and other's aren't (e.g The chain on Sora's pants). But overall it's a good idea even though it's kind of out there.

Dur0maxim

What if the world was just vens body dreaming. Also since his heart is in sora the dreams would be about and what hes been doing but kinda all mixed together because its a dream. Everything that is happening would be like KH1 and 2 combined and the Claoked figure i believe is something following more the BBS/Xehanort saga. I mean Nomura said in an interview that when MX released his heart to go into terra, it created something . Since MX discarded his owned body and soul for terras that would cause a nobody to form of MX correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back