• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Please Help, Wii is Broken with Game inside: Tips Appreciated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
Came home from vacation today to find that my Wii is broken... again. It broke last year or maybe the year before and I sent it to Nintendo and they fixed it for $50. I came home from vacation today, the power went out while we were gone. I had the Wii plugged into a circuit protector and everything...When it's plugged in, the light won't even turn on, although everything else that plugs into that socket works fine.

To make things worse, I left a game in the Wii on accident. I always take games out after I play but I forgot this time...

If there is anything and I mean anything that you can think of that can help, please let me know.

I'd love to know if there's possibly a way to get the game out at the very least. Thank you.

nicoleohbugga

All I can think of is to try and take the Wii apart, unless you wouldn't know how to put it back together. But you should just get the new black one! It comes with a sports, and a resort, and the motion plus thing! It's only 200.

Norpthalomus

Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
All I can think of is to try and take the Wii apart, unless you wouldn't know how to put it back together. But you should just get the new black one! It comes with a sports, and a resort, and the motion plus thing! It's only 200.

Yeah, I was thinking of taking it apart. I think I'll look up if I still have some kind of warranty going and if I don't I'll open it up.

I don't really want to buy a new one, but I might have too...

nicoleohbugga

Yeah, I wouldn't want to either, but if this is the second time it stopped working, it might be a good option. I heard a lot of the older wiis have been breaking down, actually. Mine hasn't yet, but it makes a rattling noise when it's on.

Norpthalomus

Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
Yeah, I wouldn't want to either, but if this is the second time it stopped working, it might be a good option. I heard a lot of the older wiis have been breaking down, actually. Mine hasn't yet, but it makes a rattling noise when it's on.

Hahaha never mind! I don't know what changed, but I tried turning it on again and it's working! Back to normal. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back