• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Play as party members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

f'tang

Could be for testing purposes, but they seem to have at least programmed the ability to play as party members.

Making%20of%20KHIII%2016.jpg

Making%20of%20KHIII%2017.jpg

Discuss.

f'tang

It would also seem sora may have a basic ai when not played as, judging by second image where he seems to change position.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Nice catch! I think it'd be really neat. Of course they wouldn't be as complex as Sora and stuff (no Abilities etc.), but I think it'd be really cool to play as them. Maybe just have a switcheroo for 2 mins or so like in the battle against Zebra!Xemnas in KH2.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I would literally die of happiness lol. I have wanted to actually play as the Disney characters in this Disney based RPG for 16 years lol. Days sort of realized this, too bad the magic system was so bad that Donald was basically useless. But Mickey and Goofy were fun.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Probably just to test the physics of her hair.

But what if this function is being used to create some sort of multiplayer, even co-op? We don't have enough information on the game to even make an educated guess on how that'd all work. I wouldn't mind being able to switch between party members (thinking Final Fantasy XV) if they have unique abilities.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Probably just to test the physics of her hair.

But what if this function is being used to create some sort of multiplayer, even co-op? We don't have enough information on the game to even make an educated guess on how that'd all work. I wouldn't mind being able to switch between party members (thinking Final Fantasy XV) if they have unique abilities.

Yea I considered co-op as well, but I agree this was at least being done to test her hair physics, and could be nothing beyond that.

I assume they all would be unique, the only Disney party member with abilities that really overlap with Sora is Donald, and I mean, they did give them different properties in KH2 so they may do that again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back