• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pl Nomura.............

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iggy_pogi

Nomura made KH final mix and released it only in japan because the english version of KH1 has many extras but if they only made KH2 final mix for japan... whats the reason? English version of KH2 has many deleted scenes cutted extras and many more...... so pls nomura(i wish he could read this) release KH2 final mix not only in japan :cry: pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DONE!

THEORY!(CRAZY ME)
- the female knight is kairi's counterpart (mother?)
-the unmasked knight might be sora's father!
-the knights maybe the chasers(old news)
-Sora:(present) brown hair, blue eyes short
Knight:(past presetn future?) brown hair, blue eyes, tall
so who do you think the knight is?

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
KH2 Final mix is being released in english, don't worry.

And Nomura stated that the knights were three completely new characters.

iggy_pogi

sure??? wish thats true! w8 a minute.... Why do they bother putting the english dubbed voices if it is only be released on japan? yay!!!!!!!!!! maybe they would also release it in NA! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about CoM?
is it a bogus or true?
if true, holy crap! thats good news!

Zexion really doesnt exist anymore right?
all (except roxas) their tomb stones(right?) colored red meaning they doesnt exist anymore cause roxas' color is blue in TWTNW!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why do they bother putting the english dubbed voices if it is only be released on japan?

Because the Japanese prefer English voices.

You can always import if they dont release it in NA. The good thing is you won't have to learn a new language to play it.

dejah

:|
LMFAO... AHAHAHA

weird.

the japanese prefer english dubs

and the english-speaking prefer japanese dubs.

i would prefer the dialogue to be in japanese. =D

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
When KH final mix was announced, did it get this much hype?

I don't wanna be heartbroken when I realize KH2 FM isn't coming to America x.x.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I dont really think its that the Japanese prefer English voices, just that (as Nomura once said) most of the original Disney cartoon character voice actors are doing the KH voices (in the English one) so the Japanese version of KH doesnt seem like the proper voices to the Japanese Disney fans. They all know that the english voices are the proper voices.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Yeah...my eye twitched when I heard Goofy speak japanese.....I really think its because people everywhere, even the japanese, are used to hearing their favorite disney characters speak english. I remember comparing Stitch's japanese voice with his english one...It's exactly the same, except that the english voice can laugh....

Little_Red

betch.
If I could have one selfish wish, it would be that KH2:FM would be released in North America. As well as in Japan and Australia. Plus, I think that Nomura some-what owes it to us that he release it in the US also because there were some glitches with the second one.

Example:

When you change into wisdom form it's supposed to have blue flames, but instead you get the crosses from Wisdom form. I heard that this was not a problem with the Japanese one.

Example:

Also in a tournament in the Olympus Coliseum, I saw this on youtube. Sora was just standing in a T form.

Example: There was no Aero spell, and no mushrooms.

....And a lot of other goodies, so I hope that Nomura-san releases here too.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
^Yeah, I think those glitches are because of the console. On my old one, sometimes when I go to Twilight Town with Sora, the dusks just stand in a T shape. Once, I entered a the last Paradox cup, and at fight 49 against Leon, Tifa, Yuffie and Cloud, Yuffie had vanished and I only faught the other 3. 2nd last Xemnas fight, Sora and Riku kept falling through the floor. But on the new console, it worked perfectly.

But if KH2:FM comes out, it should come out in NA and the other places as well.

dejah

i played the game in both Japanese and English.

the english made me cringe, to be honest.

i dont know why.

the japanese just seem so... natural with their VOs.

dejah

i said natural, meaning, not fake

not anything to do with deep or serious.

.:Mega:.

Awards
I have said this a buhjillion times, the game will most likely come to the US. Think about it, what is more economical? Keeping it to one country or having it international? Clearly the latter choice is more logical, and companies LOVE their cash. The only reason why the original FM was kept to Japan was because the US game had more extras, but for KH2, such was not the case. That, and I do believe that the Final Mix wasn't even planned at first.

So, yeah, it is not confirmed that FM will be strictly to Japan, nor is it likely in my eyes.

~Mega

dejah

yush!!!

it's all about the money.

if they can rake in more, they'll produce more.

it'll just be stupid if they dont produce it for the us.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
So what could be better for Square than raking in the dough?

Killing off the entire company CAPCOM? Just saying.

>_> I still don't really get why it' being made(from my gaming prospective) it just seems rather pointless to buy or import KH2:FM when it's almost the same as KH2. Either way I guess it's still a good thing.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
>_> I still don't really get why it' being made(from my gaming prospective) it just seems rather pointless to buy or import KH2:FM when it's almost the same as KH2. Either way I guess it's still a good thing.

It will have new scenes in it, probably new keyblades (like KHFM had the One Winged Angel) and maybe even new challenges (boss battles and missions). Maybe like an expansion disc.
Also it's a collector's item that no Kingdom Hearts die hard fan will do without.

The reason its being made is um...well...S-E likes to do that. You get the normal game with FFs and then the international version. With KH, it's the final mix. That way, with hardcore fans, S-E knows that they will be getting a double sales for each game and all they did was tweak it here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back