• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparr0w

god i loved that movie AWE but i have to agree it was a bit broken up, the scnes i mean. i watched it three times alrady but didnt get bored 8D. i just stared at johnny's hawt face :p

Fabolous-Lady

i haven't seen this movie yet. i watched the 1st and 2nd movie :)
my friends are saying that it was not really good...
they say it was boring and they didnt understand anything, so they left before the end!
i dont know what to think, because here say so many people that it was great!

Princess of KH

Wow, i'm the first one to post in, like, a year on this thread! (i think) PotC: AWE is awesome, as are all of the PotC movies. I think they are going to make a 4th. I heard a rumor that they were. But, then again, it is a rumor.

Richelle_rage14

This one was dissapointing.....it was actually VERY dissapointing to me.....until the last battle/wedding scene i almost fell asleep....

Princess of KH

I think they should do another one. I love PotC! I just don't think they should end the series like this. Jack isn't the captain of the Black Pearl, & we have to find out what happens to Will. If you wait till after the credits, you see that Elizabeth is walking towards a cliff w/ her son, who looks to be about 9 to 10 years old. & then the green flash thing happens, & you see Will & the Flying Dutchman sailing to shore. I don't think Will should have to stay the cpt. of the Flying Dutchman. I think that his dad will somehow become the cpt., & Will will (will will-that's funny! yea...) be free. But i don't know how that would work out, if it actually happens, it's bound to be confusing. One thing me & my mom noticed is that Will & Elizabeth don't seem to age at all for those 10 years that they're apart. & Elizabeth sure does look like she's only 20, but she has a 10 year old kid. Funny.

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
Actually, will is freed, because Elizabeth stayed true to him and waited for him and didnt run off and do her own thing and hook up with somebody else. Thats how the curse works. If the Captain of the Dutchman's true love stays true to him, he will be freed after the ten years, but if she doesnt, then he will have to keep being the captain and can only go on land every ten years.

And they might make another Pirates. Johnny D. wants to. Keira and Orlando want to do other stuff for a while. And Gore Verbinski (the director) wants to take a break from pirates for a while, but he said if they get a good script, he might direct it again.

Sora22

This is my first time posting here in like over two years....haha.

I have to say that I was completely blown away by this movie, I really never imagined it to be that good....and has the best and most surprising ending I have seen in a good while. I loved the first two and was totally surprised by how awesome this movie actually was! It was hard-hitting, spectacular, and coherently ended the franchise with flare! It recieves a 10/10 from me....totally impressed Mr. Verbinski, keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back