• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pictures regarding on the Unknowns

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHero_2004

Okay, so in KHII we see Axel (somehow that man is alive) in some weird room with BHK.

And then recently, it was confirmed that the new Unknown Demix takes his place in the Underworld. Sooo...

http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img2168.htm

^ That IS him right??? ^

And then this one, I believe this is Mulan's world, but I'm not so sure because it was never told that an Unknown appeared in that world.

http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img2185.htm

^ Could that actually be Vixen still alive? Considering Axel is? ^

And as for Xaldin, I believed he appeared in Beauty and the Beast's world? And I think he also made an appearance in the Deep Dive world too?

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
What would give you that idea that's that's Demix and Vexen? Since their hoods are up, they might aswell be the other unknowns, yet to be revealed. I mean, since you can't see their face, you might aswell say that that's Wakka grown up or Sora's mom. You have no proof to show that they are.

Anyways, that's the treasure room you're seeing in the corner, not the underworld. Personally, I think every unknown left is sent to a particular world to cease Sora's adventure. One's in the fabled countryside, one's in PotC world, yada yada yada. But still, show a bit more proof with these things.

d_fallen_1

vexen is dead so that is a stupid question and it already have been confirmed in the magazine that demix is in underworld. end of discussion and end of thread.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Ok let's go through all the Organizations and locations
1 Twilight Town - Axel and Xaldin. Proably.

2. Hollow Bastion - 5 Members, possibly Xaldin and Demix sommewhere, and engimic
3. Underworld Either Demix or Riku due to one translation about Sora saying "Is that you! Riku!" in anothher pic.

4.Ancient China - Currently Unknown
AnceintChina.jpg

5.Fabled Courtyard - More then likely Xaldin due to most translations about Beast talking about him.

POC - Demix or Xaldin due ito the Scan on demix side.

???- Xaldin
Xaly.jpg

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Also Sora, how do you know Xaldin is XIII and Demix is III, on the scan one side has X as the other as III, they arn't giving their numbers, they are only saying they are part of the XIII Order.

cursed keyblade

i think Xaldren (spelling sry) will have like an attack or abilty that will let him double his weapons and they will rain from the sky, lol. just a thoery.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
My bad I meant heartless mage and I just notice his was a signature so just forget about that post all together, and I didn't mean to double post, I swore I clicked edit to the first one. xx

cursed keyblade

Demix is just an upgraded version of Vexion. i think. i mean they have so much in common. also look at the dusk symbol and you'll see what i mean.

adventchildkiori

Xaldin said:
Ok let's go through all the Organizations and locations
1 Twilight Town - Axel and Xaldin. Proably.

2. Hollow Bastion - 5 Members, possibly Xaldin and Demix sommewhere, and engimic
3. Underworld Either Demix or Riku due to one translation about Sora saying "Is that you! Riku!" in anothher pic.

4.Ancient China - Currently Unknown

5.Fabled Courtyard - More then likely Xaldin due to most translations about Beast talking about him.

POC - Demix or Xaldin due ito the Scan on demix side.

1 and 5. Axel is right Xaldin is wrong. Xaldin is in Fable Country (Beauty and the Beast)

3. Demix is the Underworld/Coliseum, the one scan of sora saying "So it is Riku!" (or whatever) he is in the Land of the Dragons(Mulans World).

cursed keyblade said:
Demix is just an upgraded version of Vexion. i think. i mean they have so much in common. also look at the dusk symbol and you'll see what i mean.

No, I thought they looked the same when all we had was that small bad scan but now when I look at it the only reason we are saying they look the same is because they both have the same colored hair and there weapons are the same color, I mean if they had different colored hair and such none of us would of been saying this.

for what you are saying about the duck symbol on the weapons, if you look closely on ALL of the unknown weapons you see the dusk symbol, either just plainly or in a unique style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back