• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pictures in the white room

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewolf18

Has anyone ever looked at these. there's one on the floor that bothers me. it's a picture of sora, ansem/riku, and namine, but she looks like she's been scribbled out. any idea what the picture means?

one more thing. what's the deal with Genie's "drive forms?"

Spazzboy911

do you remember Genies main purpose in the movie trilogy and television show? to parody things and make outside refrences. his biggest personality trait is impressions, impersinations, and comical parodies. him having his own forms was keeping him in character by impersianting Sora. that and i suppose it was a real cheap way to add different summons strategies. i admit, they did a good job on giving each of his forms variety in fighting styles and such, i liked fighting with him.

X] he was voiced by Homer Simpson XDDD

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
do you remember Genies main purpose in the movie trilogy and television show? to parody things and make outside refrences. his biggest personality trait is impressions, impersinations, and comical parodies. him having his own forms was keeping him in character by impersianting Sora. that and i suppose it was a real cheap way to add different summons strategies. i admit, they did a good job on giving each of his forms variety in fighting styles and such, i liked fighting with him.

X] he was voiced by Homer Simpson XDDD

he really is voiced by the same as homer simpson? never noticed that... pretty cool!:thumbsup:

i think that namine was forced by DiZ to draw that she and riku/ansem met sora, but she didn't wanted to so she crossed herself out.

Y

Yannis

NO NO NO! AND NO!!

When Namine redraws Sora´s memories, she draws a drawing.

This drawing was when she made Sora and Riku remember her from their Island. One of mainparts in CoM! =)

JabbaB

you guys are all wrong. She did this to symbolize she 'erased herself' from sora's memories, that is the only reason. and you gotta think, she knew roxas was sora's nobody and liked sora for that. this probably made her angry

T

Twilight_Thorn

yea, I haven't seen said pic b4 either. link me plz!!! XP
btw, jabbab, I didn't get any of that. srry, grl feelings r kinda complicated, like that one weird al song... XP

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Yep, I saw the picture. I thought it meant how she wanted to be with both Riku and Sora, but new she couldn't so she scribbled herself out. I don't think Kairi was in the picture, so maybe she at first drew herself, but realized she couldn't take Kairi's place and ended up scribbling herself out out of anger.

Genie's drives...lol they seemed crazed up I swear, but very effective in the Underworld Cup when you can only use summons.

oblivian blade

yeah i was wondering wat that means i ask a lot of people keep trying to figure out.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back