• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Phobias?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spork Man

In afraid of CLOWNS!aND DYING,Bugs and menstrating

Wait... menstrating? Ummm isn't that kind of one sided (females only (Unless... *ponders the possibility of transexuals*)) and kind of impossible to avoid? Although surgery could possibly correct that...

Altophobia and/or Aeroacrophobia, I just can't trust the man-made structures...

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Actually Spork, guys have a right to fear that.
If they suddenly started peeing blood, they would have to watch it happen and honestly, that's really freaky.

And if you get a sex change, you don't have those organs. It's just fake tissue I think...Gross, huh?

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
My phobia is the fear of failure. I'm to afraid tthat if I don't succeed (even in an arguement) I feel ignored. And also the fear of being ignored. But mainly the fear of failure.
Sub-phobias of mine are fear of darkness.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
oh god where to start... ok i'll start from my worst fear to the thing im still scared of but not as much.
1.Arachnophobia! if I see a spider I'll jump out of my skin, do a backflip and run screaming out the room as quickly as possible. I looked at the animal science flash cards, It said
Spider
Life Expectancy:3 months after the life expectancy thing I was thinkin' Woo Hoo!!!
Birth per pregnancy: 5,000. After that im thinkin' OMG! why god why!!!!!!
2.Darkness, I can stand it if I can see my hand in front of my face but I cant stand pitch black darkness
3.heights, I feel like puking everytime Im in a high place
4.silence, it creeps me out ok! lol.

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm in health class now and learning about phobias...

You guys just have fears. Which is normal...phobia is when you can't do anything when confronted with this at all. Like if you see a spider, you wont be able to hit it or anything. You just stand there and watch it come closer and closer...

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words

Imagine your doctor diagnosing you with that.

Also I don't fear elevators, but I hate them so much. Escalators are amazing, though.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
When people at my school, I DON'T EVEN KNOW ask me things about my life. It's weird and it's happened before (Flashback!: Speech finals 2006).

And failure.

Texkia26

Astraphobia or Astrapophobia- Fear of thunder.
Claustrophobia- Fear of confined spaces.
Nyctophobia- Fear of the dark.

I'm such a chicken v_v

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Haha, I'm definitely a wimp when it comes to bugs! >.<; I mean srsly, who screams like a girl, when a fly is near? :/

Josiah

Quarian Power!
O.O; Wow, lol... That sure would be scarring. XD

I'm like... Panicking over here... a VERY large Mosquito just flew into my Window!!!!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
o_O;; -dies- All bugs scare the living crap out of me. X.X; And I mean VERY Large... a Humongous Mosquito! I just called in my dad to kill it, lol

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Hmm... I think it has something to do with what happened some time ago. T.T; My older brother threw me into one of those kiddie pools that was Practically half water, half dead drowned bugs!!!! >___<; After that, Bugs have scared the crap out of me since. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back